Chapter 3

The 16th of May

Mommy had come a few days earlier and had been staying with Toni and Kenny for the past few days. Toni helped mommy prepare lunch for the three of them. Kenny had been in the studio working really hard with artists all around. Traveling in and out of the states.

"Where do these go?" Toni asked referring to the melted butter in one of the containers.

"I'm gonna throw that over the pie." Mommy said and Toni nodded. Just as there was a knock on the door.

Toni looked towards mommy and she shrugged.

"I guess you have guests." Mommy said and Toni wiped her hands down on her apron before taking it off and going towards the door.

Toni opened the door and her mouth sagged open.

"Surprise!" All three of them said in unison.

"You guys came early." Toni said pulling them into a hug. Mommy heard the commotion and wiped her hands on her apron and went towards the door.

"Mommy. Your suffocating us." Karrueche groaned.

"I'm sorry. I just missed you guys so much, I haven't seen any of y'all in 5 months." Toni said, as Zendaya smiled wiping Toni's tears away.

"We're here now ma." Rihanna said.

"And I'm so happy. Your father's gonna love this surprise." Toni said, moving aside allowing them to come inside with their bags.