Chapter 38

"Are you okay?" Kenny asked getting into bed.

"I don't know, do I look okay?" She spat with her back to him as she faced the large window.

Kenny groaned running his hand down his face.

"I'm sorry-"

"I just wanted to understand her. Why now huh?" Toni spat in frustration trying to figure out why.

After the whole scene with Rihanna went down, Toni broke down in tears and sped out the house not even giving Rihanna the chance to answer her.

"She has every right to take him back. He is her son-"

"But why now?!" Toni yelled angrily sitting up. "Why are you always on everyone's side but mine?! Why do you never take my feelings into consideration?! When the test results of Gavin came back you didn't once ask me how I felt? How I was feeling knowing that you had a son?! What about me Kenneth?!" Toni yelled. "No one ever cares about how I-"

"Stop yelling!" Kenny yelled back immediately causing her to shut her mouth and stare at him. "Just stop yelling..." He sighed frowning looking down.

She swallowed her saliva before she slipped out the bed, she grabbed her robe and tossed it on walking out their bedroom. Kenny ran his hand down his face watching her.
_____________________________

Rihanna wiped out her eyes as she rushed down the stairs, the banging on her door got louder. She unlocked her door and pulled it open immediately being greeted by a crying Karrueche and a stroller which contained a sleeping Jaylen.

"I saw your text." Rihanna sighed pulling the stroller into her house before she pulled Karrueche into her embrace.

"What's gonna happen when mom and dad see it?" She groaned in desperation. "Because no matter how I try to hide it from them they're gonna see it on social media. Wendy Williams is definitely gonna talk about it- how could Chris do this to me?!" Karrueche cried.

"Chris is a dick." Rihanna stated angrily shaking her head. "And he's so damn childish!" Rihanna added rubbing her sister's back in circles.

"Did you know about the camera?" Rihanna questioned once they pulled away from each other.

Karrueche slowly nodded her head, "but he said no one would ever see it and that it would only be for us." Karrueche cried.

"I'm sorry..." Rihanna frowned hugging her again.

"I have a whole ass sextape out there now, what is mom and dad gonna think." Karrueche groaned thinking about it. "Can I sleep here tonight?" Karrueche questioned looking around the place as Rihanna stared down at Jaylen, he looked so much like Chris.

"Yes of course." Rihanna nodded with her attention still on Jaylen.

"He's adorable right?" Karrueche giggled as they both were now staring at Jaylen.

"He is." Rihanna smiled, "who would've thought that this wholesome human being would come out of me." Rihanna said before frowning once the conversation she had with Toni replayed in her mind.

"What's wrong?" Karrueche pulled her face.

Rihanna sat down and shook her head.