Chapter 12

"Good morning babe." Toni smiled at a sleepy Kenny as she came out the bathroom in one of his shirts.

"Good morning love of my life." He smiled back, stretching his arms out.

"Why haven't you opened any of the curtains?" He questioned, looking around their dark room.

"You were still sleeping. I didn't want to wake you." She said back.

Kenny smiled as he studied her.

"You're so short and perfect." He said as she laughed lightly, "short?" She asked. "Fun sized." He added with a chuckle.

She got onto the bed and straddled him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her forehead against his. Kenny rested his hands on her thighs and rubbed them. They closed their eyes and just took in the moment before them.

"I love you." Toni said before kissing his forehead. "I love you too mrs Edmonds." He smiled looking up at her.

"You always make that sound so sexy. Say it again." She teased.

"Mrs Edmonds." He seductively said raising his eyebrows at her before they both laughed.

Toni leaned in and kissed his lips. Kenny roamed his hand across her hips and under his shirt that she was wearing, he grabbed her breasts and gently caressed them.

"Mmm..." Toni moaned, "stop, mommy's going to be here any minute now." She mumbled biting his lip.

"Ken..." She warned him, he smiled against her lips and pulled back. "Where's the girls?" He asked, "they went out." She said as he pushed the shirt up exposing her chest.

And in no time his mouth had moved from her lips to her breast. She tossed her head back and enjoyed it. She couldn't fight him, she wanted him just as badly as he wanted her. Kenny rolled them over and pulled down his briefs and pulled down her underwear and immediately when he entered her she arched her back off the bed and grabbed the sheets.

"Kennnnn..." She hissed, trying not to be loud. He gritted his teeth from the pleasure.

"You feel good." He grunted.

"You too babe..." She moaned biting her lip.

He hit her G-spot causing her eyes to roll back. She came and he pulled out, "saddle up cowgirl." He instructed laying down beside her.

She got up and sat on his member. She smirked at him as she began to move back and forth. She moaned as he grabbed her breast and teased them. She tossed her head back.

"Oh Ken." She moaned. "I won't be able to go anymore." She said, as he gripped her hips on him causing Toni to look at him as he grinned. She placed her hands over his and rocked her hips on him causing her to cum again.

He released as well and that had her stop, and fall back.

"Dammit." He grunted, "now on your knees." Kenny demanded.

She did as told. Giving him a perfect few of her behind. Kenny licked his lips and slowly slid in.

"Uh." She bit her lip, gripping the headboard as he stroked her from the back. He slapped her ass a few times causing her to throw it back on him.