Chapter 11

"Tone." Kenny called entering their bedroom.

He looked around and saw nothing, but he could hear her. Light sobs came from the bathroom. The shower water was running as well. He sighed before entering the bathroom. He looked towards the steamy shower and took off his clothes.

He pushed the shower door open and entered. Closing it again. Toni turned around and wrapped her arms around his body. He wrapped his arms around her body and kissed her forehead before she rested her head down on his chest.

"I'm going insane." She said above a whisper.

He rubbed his hands up and down her bare back and through her short wet hair.

"Calm down. I spoke to her." He blurted out.

"Is she keeping the baby?" Toni asked looking up into his eyes.

"I don't know." He answered, she bit her lip and rested her head down on his chest again.

"Let's just stay like this. Moments like these make me forget about reality." Toni said, tightening her hold on him.

"But I still don't get it-" she tried to say but Kenny placed his lips against hers. "Mmm..." She trailed off.

He pulled back and gave her lips one last kiss.

"Don't think about it." He said staring at her. "Whatever she decides to do. She will do." Kenny said assuring her. "And we will support and be there for her no matter what right?" Kenny asked as Toni bit her lip and nodded her head unsurely.

"Good." He said kissing her forehead.
________________________

3 days later

Kenny handed Toni the tray with the chopped up vegetable pieces on. She threw it into her pan and stirred it.

"I hope your having happy thoughts." He said. And she chuckled. "Yes Ken-"

She was cut off by Rihanna.

"Mom, dad. I've decided I'm going to keep the baby." Rihanna said nervously causing Toni and Kenny to turn around and face her.

A smile spread across Toni's face as she moved around to hug her.

"Really?" Toni asked as tears of joy left her eyes whilst pulling Rihanna into a hug. "Yes." She said looking at Kenny.

Toni pulled back and looked at her.

"But under one condition." She said, removing the papers from her bags. "I'm not gonna raise it." She said again causing Toni and Kenny to frown.

"What?" Toni asked and Kenny took her hand gently pulling her towards him. "Tone." He warned.

Toni bit her lip and looked at Rihanna.

"You and dad are." Rihanna said.

"I don't know what to say..." Toni softly said. "We don't wanna be raising our first grandchild." Kenny said looking at her as if she had lost her mind.