Chapter 29

"You're right." Rihanna pushed out.

"You're just high right now, you ain't thinking straight." Drake said looking down at her.

"Let me at least help you get rid of that bulge." Rihanna smiled.

"Nah. Stay on your end." Drake chuckled getting up, "may I use the bathroom?" He questioned.

She simply nodded before rolling another blunt.

"You lucky those weren't your parents." Drake finished before vanishing around the corner.

Rihanna rolled her eyes as she took a pull from her blunt.
________________________

"Where's Riri?" Zendaya asked as everyone took their seats by their table in Mr Chows.

"I have no clue." Kenny said helping Toni adjust Jaylen in his stroller.

"Y'all so cute with y'all baby and everything." Karrueche smiled as she watched Toni and Kenny in awe. "He's just the cutest, I want a baby." Karrueche cooed, "me too." Zendaya added.

"Do not have a baby until you are married." Toni and Kenny said in unison.

The girls chuckled sitting back in their chairs.

"How's everyone been doing?" Kenny asked looking at Toni, but his question was directed at everyone.

Toni rocked the stroller lightly back and forth smiling at Jaylen.

"I've been great actually." Zendaya said with a grin looking through her menu. "And you Kae?" Toni asked placing her attention onto Karrueche.

"Okay." She mumbled.

"Huh?"

"I've been well. I'm moving to New York for my upcoming movie. So that's very exciting." She said with a light smile.

"Are you still seeing Bryson?" Toni asked causing Zendaya's eyes to widen.

"You and Bryson?" Zendaya shouted.

"Daya." Kenny sternly said.

Zendaya fiddled with her hands as their waiter approached them.

"Oh you're here, may we have two white wines. With water, lemons on the side. For the girls?" Kenny asked looking at the girls.

"I want a glass of champagne." Zendaya said. "Ordering grown drinks are we?" Toni mumbled.

Zendaya gave Toni the side eye as Toni shook her head before placing her attention onto Jaylen.

"I'll have y'all cherry wine." Karrueche said looking up to a familiar face.

He was the same waiter that served her and Bryson a month back and it brought back so many memories.

"Hey." The waiter said with a smile. "Hi." She softly said.

"Y'all know each other?" Kenny asked.