Chapter 4

The 18th of May
That morning

"Mom and dad let's take a selfie." Zendaya said coming into the kitchen with her phone in hand.

"Sure." Toni said pulling Kenny towards them.

"Oh my God." Karrueche sighed when she walked into the kitchen. "Really? Selfies." She said.

"I can't help it if I love myself and my parents." Zendaya flexed handing Toni her phone.

Toni scanned the selfie and smiled handing Zendaya her phone back.

"I love it, send it to me." Toni said. "I gotta get going." Kenny said, kissing the girls cheeks. "Tell your sister to stop by the studio later on around 2." Kenny said talking about Rihanna.

"We will." The girls said in unison.

"Bye husband." Toni said leaning in to kiss him. "Bye sexy." Kenny smirked slapping her ass before heading out the kitchen.

"Eww." Karrueche and Zendaya mimicked. "We are right here." Karrueche said.

"Don't pay us no mind." Toni laughed, placing the lid back onto the pan after she stirred it.

"Who wants to go out for some shopping?" Rihanna squealed as she came into the kitchen with her car keys, phone and purse in hand.

"Me." Zendaya answered. "Yeah. Count me in, I need some new pair of shoes." Karrueche added.

"Wait you guys are all going?" Toni questioned.

"Yes." They answered. "Well where's my phone. I need to call your father, he needs to come back home." Toni said pretending to look around the kitchen for her phone.

"Mom!" They gasped. "Wow." Rihanna laughed, "we've been here for 1 day and you two already miss doing the nasty." Karrueche shook her head.

Toni glared at her and pushed them out the kitchen.

"Go do y'all shopping. The family will be here at 4. So you guys don't have much time. And Riri you gotta be at the studio at 2." Toni said.

Rihanna nodded. "Dad had told me."

"But his gotta have someone to remind you, because you got that memory loss like mom going on." Zendaya said and Toni immediately gave her the stink eye.

"Why are you girls still here?" She asked and they chuckled. "We're leaving now! Okay! Bye ma."

"You sure you don't wanna come with us?" Karrueche asked.

"Yes I'm sure." She said.

They nodded and left.
___________________________

1:32 P.M.

"Where's mommy?" Zendaya questioned whilst she closed the door behind her.

They had just got back from the mall. Rihanna grabbed her bags, as Karrueche peeked through the window and gave their bodyguards a thumbs up.