Chapter 10

"You're up?" Kenny asked walking into their bedroom with a breakfast tray in hand.

Toni placed her phone down on the bed sheet. She looked up at Kenny with a smile.

"What's that for?" She asked referring to the breakfast tray in his hands.

"A sweet and delicious breakfast, for my sweet and delicious queen." He said placing the tray down before her.

She bit her lip taking in everything on the tray before looking up at Kenny. She pulled him into her and cupped his face kissing his lips.

"Thank you my king." She grinned, looking back down at her meal. "Will you be joining me?" She asked watching as he removed his shirt and pants getting into the bed with his boxers on.

"I was actually just going to feed you and maybe make you my breakfast." He smirked.

Toni chuckled biting her lip, "whatever you want to do, I'm still sore from last night though..." She said caressing his cheek.

"Just relax baby. Let me feed you." He grinned, picking up the fork and knife and cutting a piece of the waffle and fed it to her.

"Mmm... that's nice." She moaned.

Toni and Kenny stayed in bed feeding one another. "Let me." Kenny said, leaning in and licking the sides of her lips before licking her actual lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled against his lips.

"I love you." They both whispered in unison.

"All that eating has me starving now." He said, "you should probably eat your part of the breakfast." She smirked as he grinned and placed her phone on the tray and removed the tray putting it on his nightstand.

Kenny removed a little bit of their red silk sheet off their bodies whilst Toni removed his shirt that she had been wearing.