Chapter 17

"This place is beautiful!" Trina said looking around the floral decorations beside them.

They were finally in Barbados.

"And whose birthday is coming up?" Tamar smiled as they all darted their eyes at Toni.

"Toni's!" Towanda shouted as they all looked at her and Kenny that were walking towards them.

"I heard my name." Toni said once she approached them. "Oh nothing, we was just talking about you and Face." Traci said, "and how y'all finally gonna get alone time." Towanda and Tamar added.

"Agh." Toni waved them off, as she grabbed Kenny's hand, "come babe, I want to see our room." She smiled. "Let me give you a tour!" He said before picking her up bridal style and carrying her towards their rented homes front door.

"As much as they annoy me. I really do want a relationship like that." Rihanna said with a pout.

"Yeah me too." Zendaya agreed.

"Okay we're all gonna head to our rooms. Let's go Logan-" Tamar said, "I'll watch Logan." Zendaya smiled taking his hand as the two of them walked towards the front door.

Tamar smiled as the rest of the sisters followed.

"Come on preggo." Karrueche said, "you know I love you and I'm gonna love my little nephew even more." Karrueche smiled as she tossed her arm over Rihanna's shoulders.

Rihanna chuckled, "you're crazy you know that." She said shaking her head before they walked towards the rest.
________________________

Everyone sat at the breakfast table outside as they all spoke amongst one another. Rihanna smiled as she locked her phone before looking up at everyone.

"Sorry to interrupt everyone's conversations, but... I have a very special guest on their way towards us at this very moment." Rihanna grinned.

"Robyn." Toni said as she looked at Rihanna with anticipation.

"I'm sorry mommy your gonna have to wait to meet my guest just like everyone else." Rihanna said before Karrueche slamed her empty glass down on the table.

"I'm sorry. I have to make an urgent call to someone." She said with irritation forming in her tone.

"O-kay." Tamar said awkwardly.

Karrueche grabbed her phone and got up, rushing towards their rented home up ahead.

"She's having boyfriend problems." Zendaya blurted out, her eyes grew larger realising what she just said and quickly grabbed her drink.

"Daya." Everyone said.

"I'm not saying nothing okay!" She quickly protested. "And we respect that." Toni said nodding as everyone agreed. "At least tell me." Kenny whispered leaning into Zendaya.

"Ken." Toni laughed as she grabbed him by his shoulder. "Stop it." Toni sternly said to him.

Kenny slouched in his seat.

"Fine." He pouted.

"Let's finish here, I wanna go to the beach." Trina said, "me and mommy are going to go shopping." Rihanna said looking at Toni.