Chapter 14

"Good morning babe..." Kenny smiled kissing Toni's bare shoulders.

She smiled back weakly as he removed his jeans and got into bed with her.

"You know... I've been doing a lot of thinking." Toni began as she moved to lay on his chest. "Yeah." He said running his hands up and down her bare back.

"I'm willing to accept the fact that you have a son..." Toni said as a tear slipped down her cheek just from the thought of it.

"Because, if I don't or even try to. That would make me a bad person, because 34 years ago he didn't ask to be brought into this world and me keeping his father away from him would just be selfish of me and I don't want to come across as the mean, hateful and selfish stepmother." Toni said looking up at Kenny as he wiped away her tears.

"Stop crying baby." Kenny said. "Your a good person, an amazing and loving mother to our daughters and a great wife." Kenny said as she rested her forehead against his.

"You think so?" She asked.

"I know so." He said, "and anyone would have to be blind if they didn't see that." Kenny smiled, kissing her bottom lip.

"Why don't you invite him over for dinner tonight." Toni suggested as Kenny's eyes widened.

"Really?" He asked, "can't I get a DNA test done first-"

"Ken. He looks just like you." Toni mentioned, "looks can be deceiving." Kenny added. "Okay. We'll wait you can get your DNA test done and if it does come out positive. We will invite him over for dinner and introduce him to the girls." Toni said as he wiped her other set of tears.

"Thank you for being such a supportive wife, soul mate and best friend." Kenny smiled at her.

Toni flashed him a weak smile.

"Let's not bring this up to the girls just yet." Toni said as Kenny nodded, "of course. Whatever your comfortable with." He said before she leaned in and kissed his lips.

Kenny ran his hands through her hair.

"Huh uh. No sex." She chuckled getting out the bed, grabbing her bra and shirt before putting them on.

"Oh come on!" He sighed. "I thought you weren't angry." He groaned as he watched her slip on her pants and slide her feet into her black Fenty flip flops.

"And I'm not, it's just your daughters are downstairs and they're always looking for their daddy." Toni mocked.

He smiled as he shook his head at her.

"Sounds like someone is jealous." He chuckled, "boy bye. I gave birth to them." She chuckled waving him off as she walked out their bedroom closing the door behind her.
_________________________________

5 weeks later

These past 5 weeks came and flew by so quickly. Rihanna's belly was officially at the stage where she could no longer hide it from the media. Although she still was. Today was also the day where Kenny would officially find out if Gavin was his son or not. Toni on the other hand, was trying her best to be supportive of this whole situation although deep down inside she was secretly hoping the results came back negative.