Chapter 22

"These are beautiful, thank you grandma!" Rihanna cooed as she placed the gift bag that had the baby shoes in them down.

"My pleasure baby." Evelyn said with a smile. "Now getcha life and look at my gift." Tamar grinned pointing at the light blue gift bag, while taking a sip from her drink.

Rihanna giggled as Karrueche handed her the gift bag.

"I'm very excited to see what this is." Rihanna chuckled looking into the bag. She gasped pulling out the Ferrari themed baby tracksuit.

"Oh my word! This is beautiful!" She said in awe studying the tracksuit, "thank you auntie." Rihanna said before tears began to fall from her eyes. "I'm sorry... this damn baby has me so emotional." Rihanna laughed while wiping the tears away.

"Toni what are you doing?" Trina laughed as Toni kept peeping into every gift bag to see what was inside.

"Listen Trina, if I'm going to be raising this little guy. I deserve to know what he's getting from these people." Toni said causing Trina to laugh. "You're crazy." Trina shook her head before walking towards Traci and Towanda.

Toni smiled as she watched Zendaya and Karrueche help Rihanna with all the gifts. Kenny walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her as he kissed her cheek.

"You look beautiful." He whispered to her.

"Thank you baby, you don't look so bad yourself." Toni smiled, placing her hand on his cheek.

"Well thank you, but you know what's more beautiful than this dress that you have on?" Kenny asked, causing Toni to squint her eyes at him.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"That sexy lace thong and matching bra that you have on under this-"

"Oh hush! Not everyone needs to know." Toni laughed smacking his hand away from the strap of her dress that he was fiddling with.

Kenny chuckled before kissing her.

"I'm heading outside to be with the guys." Kenny said, "Okay. Enjoy yourself." Toni smiled, Kenny passed by and quickly slapped her ass.

"You can never pass me without doing that. Can you?" Toni asked sucking her teeth, as Kenny just laughed.

"A man loves to touch what's his, and also smack it, bite it, lick it and you know you enjoy all of-"

"I got it!" Toni quickly said with a head nod.

Kenny laughed as he walked out.

"Hey ma." Gavin said walking up to Toni with Sofia alongside him.

Toni smiled pulling Gavin and Sofia into a hug.

"You guys came. I thought y'all had forgotten all about this." Toni said studying the two of them.

"We wouldn't miss this baby shower for the world." Gavin smiled turning to face the girls.

"Yeah. Especially since we won't be ever throwing one." Sofia nonchalantly said.

Toni frowned. It really hurt her to know that Sofia couldn't conceive any kids. Such news would hurt any woman. She swallowed her saliva and finally blinked her eyes.

"Your father's outside." Toni said changing the subject. "We'll go say hi to him." Gavin said taking Sofia's hand.

She watched the two and it made her very happy to know that true love still existed. She smiled and looked at Rihanna.
______________________

"Rihanna looks exactly like you when you were pregnant." Kenny said placing his phone down on the nightstand.

"She does?" Toni chuckled removing her make-up. She watched him through her vanity mirror as she wiped down the makeup around her eyes.

"Yes. But you were more round and short." Kenny said. "Ha ha ha. Very funny." Toni sarcastically laughed.

"Today was good." Kenny added. "It was." Toni smiled, getting up, she faced him before she walked into the bathroom.

Kenny waited until she came back out and climbed into bed with him. They faced one another and just smiled.

"I'm so blessed to wake up next to you each and every single morning." Toni said before she kissed his lips.

"Dido." Kenny said when she pulled back, "so silly." Toni chuckled. "Baby." She said while she laid her head down on his chest.

"Yes." He answered peeping down at her as he rubbed her back.

She played with the hair on his chest, drawing lazy shapes.

"I want to help Gavin and Sophia, they're so in love and you know Sophia can't conceive. I want us to help them-"

"I don't know Tone..." He trailed off running his hands down his face.

"I don't wanna meddle in their relationship. That's between them and God-"

"Just think about it." Toni said.

"Geez. That's a lot of thinking that I'll have to do. It's going to take me sometime." Kenny said.

"Will this help you think faster?" Toni asked lifting her shirt up.

Kenny tilted his head to the side scanning her breast, as he licked his lips.

"No." He said straightening his head.

Toni sucked her teeth as she pulled down her shirt

"Fine!" She sighed pushing at his shoulders. "The day you're done thinking will be the day we have sex again." She said before laying down and putting off her lamp.

"Tone, I was kidding." He whined.

"Goodnight Ken." Toni nonchalantly said.