Chapter 15

Toni held her soaking wet hair up above her head, whilst Kenny gripped her hips and trusted in and out of her from behind.

Toni ran her free hand down her thigh. Kenny's groans and her moans filled the bathroom, plus the showers water that was running down on their bodies.

"Daddy..." she gritted her teeth.

Searching for something to hold on to. He leaned forward and sent kisses down her spine. Chills left her body arousing her nipples making her bite her lip.

"Shit baby." She moaned.

He smiled rotating his hips kissing her shoulder. She let her hair down and ran her fingers through her hair, "uh." She panted.

"You feel good." Kenny grunted before slapping her ass.

In one split second Kenny moved her over to the shower glass, pressing her body against it. He lifted her leg up against the shower glass and held it up by her thigh while he stroked inside her.

"Ssss-" she hissed, he grabbed her chin and pulled her head back so he could connect their lips.

She held her hands up against the glass to support her. Their kiss went further, as he slid his tongue down her throat. Their kiss moved in sync with the rhythm of their bodies.

"Oh my- Ken!" She screamed, as her walls gripped him.

"What's my name?" He grunted making his strokes rough. "Ken." She moaned lowly as her eyes rolled back.

"What's my name?" He asked going deeper.

"Daddy. Oh god..." She moaned throwing her left arm around his neck to support herself from falling.

"Say my name." He demanded huskily.

"Daddy." She said barely above a whisper, trying to catch her breathe.

"I can't hear you." He grunted sliding out and teasing her entrance with the head. "Daddy!" She shouted.

"Who does this belong to?" He asked slowly sliding in and then bringing it out again to the very end.

"Mmm." She moaned, biting her lip. "It belongs to you and only you." She moaned as he grabbed her hips while sliding into her again.

"You're so wet-"

"Because you keep teasing me." She moaned biting her lip and throwing her head forward resting it on the glass.

He kissed her shoulder while sliding his hand up and down her thigh that he was holding up.

"I'm tired of not seeing your face, turn that ass around." He groaned sliding out of her.

She turned around and he lifted her up and slid her down on him and with his strength he began to bounce her up and down on him.

"Mmm you feel so good daddy." She moaned throwing her arms around his neck.

"You make me feel good my queen." He grunted, pushing her against the glass to support her back before she came and he began to thrust in and out of her in that position.