Chapter 40

"You good? Why are you so quiet?" Kenny asked looking down at Toni who laid on his chest.

"No reason." She chuckled sitting up, she leaned over grabbing her shirt from the ground and put it on facing him again.

"I'm just tired." She yawned before she pecked his lips and caressed his ear.

A few notifications went off on their phones again. It had been going insane with notifications almost the entire night. Kenny groaned rolling his eyes he leaned over and grabbed her phone off the nightstand.

"Your fans must be really missing you." Kenny joked handing her the phone.

She smiled unlocking it, she immediately frowned as soon as she went into twitter. Her feed went crazy with 'Karrueche Edmonds & Chris Brown's Sextape leaked' tweets.

"What's wrong?" Kenny questioned sitting up.

She quickly looked at him and shook her head pressing her phone against her chest.

"Nothing." She lied.

"You're lying." He sighed, "I'm really not... see, Towanda just sent this stupid rumor that TMZ made up saying that Traci is jealous of me and Tamar's career. It's no big deal." She said showing him some random text.

Kenny nodded getting out of bed. She watched as he walked up to the drawer and took out a pair of boxers before slipping them on. She hated lying to him but she couldn't let him see this, immediately her phone rang making her look down: it was Karrueche. She bit her lip staring at the caller ID.

"Are you not gonna answer that?" Kenny raised his eyebrows curiously.

"Of course I am." Toni smiled pressing answer.

"Mommy." Karrueche began, she was definitely crying.

"Hi Kae. What's going on?" Toni asked not trying to have Kenny worry.

"Is that Karrueche?" He asked and she nodded, "I'm gonna step out." Toni told him getting out of bed.

He frowned squinting his eyes but didn't stop her. She pulled the balcony door open and stepped out closing it behind her.

"What the hell am I reading about you having a damn sextape out there?!" Toni scolded.

"That's exactly why I called, I can't have dad see that thing. Please ma-"

"I can't keep that from him, this is lying. You know I don't like lying to your father."

"Just stall him for the time being until I'm able to tell him, please ma... don't watch it and don't let dad watch it either-"

"How do you expect me to keep him from finding out about it Karrueche Tran Edmonds?! It's all over social media!" Toni snapped, "how the fuck did this even happen?! Do you know what you've done to your name and reputation?! Karrueche!" Toni pinched the bridge of her nose pacing.

The line was silent for awhile before Toni heard crying.

"Baby... Kae?"

"I'm still here." Karrueche lowly said.

"It's gonna be okay. Don't think about it too much, remember you can't get too worked up you're pregnant. Think about your daughter." Toni said.