Chapter 31

"My flight leaves at 2:30. Can y'all hurry up. I gotta be there by 1." Zendaya said clapping her hands.

A knock sounded on the front door.

"I hope that's Rihanna." Zendaya annoyingly said, rushing up to the door.

She adjusted Jaylen in her arms as she opened the door and in came Rihanna.

"Hi baby sister!" Rihanna grinned. "Why are you so happy?"

"I'm finally getting rid of you." Rihanna joked, "haha. Very funny." Zendaya sarcastically said, "here take your son, I gotta go do my makeup." Zendaya said under one breathe forcing Jaylen into Rihanna's arms.

"Where's mom and dad?" Rihanna asked staring at Jaylen as if he were a puppet.

"I'm about to go rush them now. They haven't been down yet. I'm starting to fear the worst." Zendaya said while going up the stairs.

Rihanna looked down at Jaylen who had stuck his hand into his mouth.

"Hey." She nervously smiled looking down at him.
_____________________

"Ken." Toni giggled as he came up to her level. She leaned up and kissed his lips.

"How was that?" He asked gripping the back of her thighs. "Amazing." She smiled innocently.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Kenny moved a little back allowing them to stand right under the shower head. Toni giggled as his hands moved from her thighs up to her ass.

"Mmm... you wanna finish what we started before your daughter interrupted us?" Kenny asked seductively, gripping her ass.

"We can't have sex right now. She's already stressed, we'd only make ourselves more late and her more angry." Toni chuckled kissing his cheek.

"You're right. But me being a man, I have needs." He frowned.

"I know how to fix that." She smirked sliding down his body.

"Mom! And dad! You two better stop whatever y'all are doing! It's 11:57!" Zendaya yelled on the other side while banging her hand against their bathrooms door.

Kenny closed his eyes as he sighed. Toni came back up tapping his chest.

"I'll step out so you can take that cold shower." She said grabbing the towel and getting out.
___________________________

"My life is over." Karrueche sighed as she studied the pregnancy test that read positive before her.

"How do i-"

"Karrueche are you done..." Zendaya trailed off as her eyes landed on the pregnancy test on the side. "You're pregnant?" Zendaya whispered closing the door behind her.

"Yes." Karrueche sighed as she held up the two pregnancy tests.

Zendaya's eyes widened taking the tests from her.

"Who's the father?"

"Bryson." Karrueche mumbled looking down at her feet. "How do you feel?" Zendaya asked lifting her head up.

"I'm happy. I'm gonna have a baby, I'm gonna be someone's mommy." Karrueche said as a slight tear slipped down her cheeks, rubbing her tummy in circles.

Zendaya smiled.

"But I'm also sad, Bryson and I. We were never a thing. Mom and dad. I don't even know what their gonna say."

"All that matters is that you're happy. This baby shouldn't be going through any stress or having a sad mommy. It wants you to be happy and healthy." Zendaya smiled pulling Karrueche into a hug.

"I'm so happy- wait!" Zendaya pulled back. "I'm gonna be gone for a year, when will I see him or her?" Zendaya sadly asked.

"I'll FaceTime you every single milestone and when the baby is born. You won't miss anything." Karrueche smiled.

"I know that's right." Zendaya said, "promise me you won't tell mom and dad."

"I promise." Zendaya nodded looping their pinkys.
__________________________

"I'm ready!" Kenny said.

He fixed his tie looking from the mirror at the stairway. Zendaya and Karrueche came walking down the stairs with Toni behind them.

"Here." Rihanna said handing Jaylen to Kenny. "Hey champion." Kenny smiled fixing the collar of his shirt.

"Okay is everyone ready?" Zendaya asked.

"Do you have everything?" Kenny asked her.

"Yes." Zendaya smiled.

"Okay than! Let's go." Kenny said smacking Toni's ass before he grabbed the keys to the car.

"I'm gonna miss watching y'all be nasty right in front of our faces." Zendaya chuckled, as everyone grabbed a bag and walked out.

It was now 2:00. Zendaya got up as she hugged everyone tightly.

Toni looked at her with a slight frown. Toni sighed as she pulled Zendaya into a hug one more time.

"You're gonna be gone for a very long time." Toni said sniffing. "Mom." Zendaya frowned as a tear slipped down her cheek.

"My last child is leaving the house." Toni said shaking her head. "Wow." She finished.

"We're gonna miss you babygirl." Kenny said tightly holding onto her.

"Bye my baby." Zendaya dramatically said hugging Jaylen. "I'm gonna miss you the most."

"All that shade." Karrueche chuckled.

Can all the passengers heading to France please start boarding the plane, thank you.

"Group hug." Zendaya said as they all smiled, leaning into the hug.

Pulling back she kissed each ones cheek.

"See y'all this time, next year." Zendaya smiled. "Have a safe flight. Take care of yourself." Toni and Kenny said.

Kenny threw his arm over Toni's shoulders, watching as Zendaya disappeared.

"I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight." Toni sighed with a frown. "Our favourite child just left Ken." Toni said causing Rihanna and Karrueche to place their attention on them.

"Excuse us." They both said.

"Did your mother say favorite child, she meant favourite child who is in her twenties." Kenny said.

"We're all in our twenties." They both said.

"Are y'all hungry?" Kenny and Toni asked in unison walking towards the food court.

"Let me go eat my sorrow away." Toni mumbled.