Chapter 13

"Ken!" Toni yelled, plopping down on their bed with a grin on her face.

"What is it?" Kenny asked setting his phone down on the nightstand beside him.

"I got this great idea. I want us to go on a vacation, with the girls, and mommy and my sisters and their kids and husbands/boyfriends can come to and we could go to Barbados and h-"

"Slow down baby." Kenny chuckled, sitting up looking at her. "You wanna go on a vacation with the family? To Barbados. Is that right?" He asked, laying down beside her.

"Yes!" She smiled, as he hovered over her. "And if we do go on this trip what do I get in return?" He questioned pinning her hands up above her head.

"Your weight back." She smiled raising her eyebrows innocently.

He laughed, "I was hoping I would get some private time with the woman I love." He said sadly causing her to laugh before she kissed his lips.

"Mmm... let me go before we do something we're not suppose to." He said against her lips slowly pulling back.

He flipped her onto her tummy and got up slapping her ass, she laughed while turning over to lay on her back again. Kenny grabbed his jacket plus his phone. He walked around the bed and kissed her lips one last time, Toni gripped his face and deepened their kiss before letting him go out.

"Be safe. I love you!" She shouted behind him. "I love you too!" He shouted back.
___________________________

"Are you and mom going to the store?" Zendaya asked, walking towards Toni and Kenny who were about to head out.

"Kinda. Why?" Toni asked. "I need tampons." Zendaya whispered. "What?" Toni asked.

"I need tampons mom!" She said a little louder.

Kenny almost dropped the car keys as Toni chuckled tapping his shoulder.

"Sure." Toni smiled, "I forgot things like that existed." Kenny said, "can't those wait?" He asked again. "Ken." Toni laughed, "I don't think it can." Zendaya said with her face scrunched up.

"We'll buy you your tampons." Toni laughed, taking her bag from Kenny. "Let's go get your daughter her tampons." Kenny said smacking her butt before the two headed out.
______________________________

"That young man over there keeps looking at you." Toni said pointing at the young man at the table across from them.

"Tone. Don't point." Kenny laughed, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm sorry." She laughed as the young man looked away.

"He's probably a fan." He laughed as he kissed her head, "I just love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." She smiled connecting their lips.

"Let's finish our lunch so we can head home." Kenny said, as Toni grabbed her lemon water and took a sip from it.

What they hadn't noticed was that the young man came up to them.

"Excuse me." He said as they both looked up at him. "Oh hi." Toni smiled as he looked at her, Toni looked from his eyes at Kenny's and they looked exactly the same.