Trouble in camp

The next morning

I woke up the next day feeling much better. I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders, maybe because I kissed Arthur yesterday and he said he forgave me. I got out of bed and got dressed.

(This is what you're wearing it's NOT what you look like jus the outfit)

I walked out of my tent and went to go get some coffee. Micah walked up to me, I was guessing he was about to start trouble.

"Hey there, princess." I gave him a dirty look and took a sip of my coffee. He laughed "The silent treatment, huh? You won't be so silent when I get to ya."

I walked away and as I was walking he slapped my ass. Everybody watched waiting for my reaction, I slowly poured my coffee out and turned to him.

I grabbed his shirt and punched him in the nose. "You whore! You broke my damn nose!"

Arthur ran over after seeing what happened and picked Micah up by his neck. "If you ever touch her again you'll have more than a broken nose."

I turned away from the scene as Hosea tried to calm Arthur down and ran over to the lake. Abigail ran over to me after watching what just happened, she sat next to me and gave me a hug.

"Micah can be an asshole." She rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

I scoffed, "He is an asshole."

Abigail laughed. "Yes, he is. Not too sure why Dutch keeps him around." We both laughed together.

"Abigail, I know that you get suspicious with me and John, but nothing will ever happen. You can trust me." Abigail nodded and hugged me again.

Jack ran over to us with two flower crowns. "Look mama! I made you a flower crown! And I made one for you too Y/N!"

I took the flower crown and put it on my head. "Aw, I love it Jack!" I hugged him and him and Abigail walked over to their tent. I took out my journal and started writing.

Well that was something, I'm so violated I dont even wanna write about it, Micahs such an ass. I don't know why Dutch keeps him around. All he does is sit around and do nothing!

So yesterday Arthur kissed me. And he said he forgave me but he hasn't said a word to me all day. Well that's Arthur for ya, confusing as ever. I just wish___

I was interrupted by Charles coming up to me. Arthur was behind him, with his arms crossed over his chest and a black eye, Im guessing from Micah.