Chapter 6

Arthur ran over to me and and I sat up laughing as we were still being shot at.

"Shit Y/N, you scared me." Arthur said annoyed, I stood up and felt a pain in my right leg and fell right back down. I looked to see that I got shot in my leg.

"Well would you look at that." I laughed as Arthur helped me into my horse, I winced from the pain but I sucked it up and we caught up with John and Javier.

We made it to the horse fence and Arthur helped me off my horse and I leaned against the fence.

John walked up to two men. "We heard y'all could buy these horses." The man studied the horses and nodded his head.

"We can sell them for $700." The man said as he took out the money.

I limped over to John and leaned against him. He wrapped his arm around to help support me and I looked to Arthur, he had a jealous look on his face.

"We was told we could get these horses for $5000." I said with a annoyed look on my face.

The man laughed and walked up to me. "Nobody is gonna carry $5000 with them, little lady. But I'd carry that much money to buy you."

Arthur stepped up in front of me. I guess he was giving them his ' look '.

"You better watch your mouth, buddy." Arthur grabbed the money and mounted his horse.

John turned to me as he saw I was struggling to get on my horse. "You need help Y/N?"

I continued trying and shook my head. "Nope I got it." He rolled his eyes and helped me up.

I sighed. "I said I didn't need help." John laughed and started riding back to camp. I followed behind.

Arthur split the money, I got $120 out of it.

A few weeks later

I woke up to Dutch, Micah and Arthur arguing about something. I got dressed and stepped out of my tent. I saw Arthur storming off but I stopped him. "What's going on?"

He turned to me and huffed. "I guess we're going to meet with Colm to settle everything, Micah thinks it's a good idea." I rolled my eyes and walked to Dutch.

"Are you really stupid enough to think this isn't a trap, Dutch?"

Micah snapped at me. "Why don't you watch your mouth?"

I stood right in front of him. "I'll watch my mouth when you learn to watch yours." Micah scoffed and walked over to his horse.

Dutch looked up at me. "It's a chance, Y/N. A chance to end this feud, I have to try."

I nodded. "Then I'm going too."

Arthur heard me and walked over. "No your not." I pushed him aside and grabbed my rifle.

"I can handle myself Mr. Morgan."

Dutch chuckled. "That's a tough one you got there, ain't no telling her what to do." Arthur sighed and everybody saddled up and rode off.

We made it to where we had to meet Colm, Arthur watched from above while me, Micah and Dutch were on the ground.

"Hello Colm." Dutch said as he walked up to him. I gripped my rifle.

"Hello Dutch." Colm did that weird smile he always does.

"I'm sorry about your brother, Colm."