Someones Gotta Go

ꕥ  ☁︎︎  ☯︎︎ ☁︎︎  ☯︎︎  ☁︎︎ ☯︎︎  ☁︎︎  ꕥ

ꕥ ☁︎︎ ☯︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☯︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☯︎︎ ☁︎︎ ꕥ

Y/N's POV

"So, wife?" I looked over to Arthur, who was drilling looking through the catalog.

"I just said that so she wouldn't get suspicious." Arthur said, handing the cashier some cash.

"Alright." I said with a sarcastic tone. Arthur jokingly rolled his eyes at me and turned back to the cashier. I couldn't help but smile at him, every time Im with him it's like a dream. He's perfect.

"What's wrong?" Arthur asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. I shot up and walked out of the Tailor, carrying a bag with the dress in it. Arthur walked out after a couple minutes and stood in front of me. "You alright?" I nodded and walked over to a bench, sitting down.

"I just.." Arthur sat next to me with a confused look on his face. "Nevermind it's weird." I looked away from him, using the bag as some kind of protection.

"Come on, tell me."

"Arthur, I promise you don't want me to tell you. It's weird!" I laughed, lightly hitting him in the arm.

"I wanna know." Arthur looked at me with a pleading look.

"Fine, I was just thinking, you make me so happy and every time I'm with you..." I trailed off and felt heat rise to my cheeks.

Arthur grabbed my chin and turned my face to him, placing a kiss on my lips. "That ain't weird, Y/N!" Arthur laughed.

I chuckled, feeling a bit embarrassed. I stood up from the bench and smiled at Arthur. "Let's go back to the room, I wanna try this dress on!" I grabbed his hand and speed walked to our room in the saloon.

Arthur sat on the edge of the bed, drawing in his journal. I got undressed and my eyes landed on the scar I had from when I got stabbed. I quickly got the dress on.

I struggled getting it buttoned, "Arthur could you help me?" I turned to him, he was staring at me. He shot up from where he was sitting and helped me button the dress.

It was absolutely beautiful, the dress was a pastel yellow. It was low cut so it showed a bit of cleavage, the sleeves went of the shoulders a bit. There was a gold trim going to the torso of the dress and than at the bottom of the skirt was embedded white swirl designs. The dress fit perfectly around my waist, showing off my body.

Arthur looked at me in complete awe. He looked me up and down, adoration in his eyes. "Your beautiful."

I smiled at him, placing a kiss on his cheek. "It's quite a pretty dress! So sweet of Miss Schuu to get it for me." I looked at myself in the mirror, feeling proud in my features. It's been awhile since I felt confident in myself.

"Quite a pretty woman in that dress." Arthur smiled at me, I lightly hit his shoulder and smiled back at him.

"Oh, please!" I laughed and walked towards the bed.