Realisation

⚠️TW TALK OF DEPRESSION, ANXIETY⚠️ (I can make another version of this chapter without this part of some people want that)

꧁ ☁︎︎ ☀︎︎☁︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☁︎︎ ꧂

Someone shook me awake and I looked to see Jack with a big smile on his face.

"Morning, Y/N! I got you this!" Jack handed me a beautiful red flower. I smiled at it than gave Jack a big hug.

"Thank you, Jack!" I filled a jar with water and put the flower in it.

"Im gonna go play now!" He smiled and ran out of my tent. I slipped on my boots and headed outside. I looked around camp and saw that Arthur was gone. I walked up to John to ask him about it.

"Where's Arthur?" John turned to me.

He replied. "I heard Micah, Dutch and him went out to take care of Cornwall."

"Oh, alright." There was an awkward silence for a moment. "Did you and Arthur figure out whatever was going on between you two?" John nodded and crossed his arms over his chest.

"John, what did you say exactly to Arthur that set him off. I know that you said you don't think he cares about me, but there was something else." I raised a brow, casually shifting my weight from one foot to the other.

Third person POV

John wanted to tell her that he loved her and that he doesn't think Arthur deserved her, but he couldn't bring himself to, all he could say was, "It's nothing important, just know that everything's okay now."

Y/N smiled at him and walked off. He turned around and walked to his tent.

Y/N POV

I walked over to Tilly, who was reading a book. She quickly closed it as she saw me walking over to her.

"Hey Y/N! Glad to see ya, I've actually been meaning to talk to you." Tilly smiled at me as I sat on the crate next to her. I leaned back and pulled out a cigarette.

"What about?" I took a puff of the cigarette and gave Tilly a confusing look.

"Well.. You've been sleeping a lot lately, haven't been eating a lot. And you haven't gone out to do anything for a few days. I'm just worried on how you're doing, mentally." Tilly looked at me with a worried look, I turned away from her and stared at the sky. I guess I have been feeling a little unmotivated and tired lately.

"I'm sure I'm fine, Tilly. Thanks for being concerned!" I gave Tilly a quick side hug than walked over to my tent. I pulled out my journal and began to write.