Just get it over with

༄ ◈ 𓄿 ◈ ༄

"Get her on the damn boat before they get here!" I heard Milton yell as I sat on the floor, still tied up.

One of the Pinkertons burst through the door, bleeding out from a gunshot in his shoulder.

"Two of them out there are shooting at everybody!" The Pinkerton breathed out, putting more pressure on his shoulder.

"Well get the hell out there and kill 'em!" Milton yelled, throwing the man outside and locking the door. "I thought you said no games, Miss L/N."

"I did. This ain't my plan." I looked at him with a sincere expression.

I was just as confused as he was, nobody even saw me leave camp how would they know Im here... Abigail? But, she couldn't have gotten to camp that fast. Unless she got a horse? Still, somebody else must've known about me and Abigails kidnapping, it's not possible for the news to spread that fast.

"Get her on the boat!" Milton yelled to one of his men from the window. The Pinkerton scurried in, avoiding some gunshots.

"We can't yet, the two them, they're-" Milton grabbed the collar of his shirt, shaking him around as he spoke.

"There's only two, they're completely outnumbered! How is it possible they're not dead yet?" Milton yelled, he seemed as if he was going mad. I mean, he would be losing 4,500 dollars if I didn't get turned in.

"Maybe send the girl out there to tell 'em about the deal!" The Pinkerton blurted out, struggling to get out of Miltons grasp.

"Oh yeah, good idea! And maybe they'll grab her and make a run for it!" Milton spit in the mans face and threw him to the ground, next to me. I just stared up at the ceiling as Agent Milton seemed to lose his mind.

"What if you send people to go with her?" Agent Ross asked, stepping out from a corner. "They won't pull anything if someone's got a gun to her head." Agent Ross smirked, taking out his rifle.

"I suppose so." Milton shrugged. "Agent Ross, take five men with you and have Y/N go talk to them." He demanded, unlocking the door and calling in some Pinkertons. He leaned down to me, pulling out his knife and cutting the ropes. "No funny business, or I'll shoot you and your two gang members."

I nodded and got up, rubbing my wrists. I could see the rope burn already showing. I prepared myself for what was to come, it depended on whoever was out there. Agent Ross walked behind me with the five other men as I walked out the door and towards the flying bullets. The gunshots immediately stopped when I came into sight.

"The two of you get your asses down here!" Agent Ross yelled, grabbing my arm and pressing a revolver to my head.

My heart dropped when I saw the two people that had come to my rescue, Sadie and Arthur. I could see the pain in Arthur's expression and the disgust in Sadies.

"Let her go." Sadie growled, aiming her gun at Ross.

"All of you, put the damn guns down or the deals off." I yelled, Sadie immediately put her gun down. Agent Ross hesitated to but he soon lowered his gun as well.

"What's goin' on?" Arthur asked, taking a step towards me.

"I have made a deal with the Pinkertons." I cleared my throat and fought back the tears as I continued, "I'm turning myself in to save the gang."

"No you ain't!" Arthur yelled, throwing his gun to the ground. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I saw his eyes tear up.

"I'm doing it for the gang, Arthur."