Rescue Mission

I tried to get out of the ropes but it was too tight. I am definitely going to get bruises on my arms and legs from these damn ropes.

The wagon stopped and they opened the back to let us out. The light woke up Jack and he looked so scared. They grabbed him and took the rope off from my feet.

"I swear if you hurt him I'll kill you!" I tried to get out of the mans grasp but I couldn't.

"If you keep struggling I will hurt the boy." I stopped struggling for Jacks sake.

They tied me to a bed knob and took him in a separate room. They knocked me out again.

Arthur's Pov

I got back to camp and told everyone about Sean's death. Everyone was devastated. I looked around and noticed that Jack and Y/N were gone so I walked over to Abigail.

"Where's Y/N and Jack?"

Abigail looked up at me, just as concerned as I am. "I haven't seen them since this morning, they were getting a book for Jack." I was gonna say something back but Charles came yelling into camp.

I walked over to him. "What is it, boah?" He had Y/N's horse.

He caught his breathe. "I found Y/N's horse and.." Everyone gathered around him to hear what he had to say. "There was blood on the saddle and I checked in with the general store owner and he said that they were never there!" I walked away from the crowd over to Dutch.

"Dutch, somebody took Y/N and Jack." I tried to hide my anger.

Dutch put his hand on my shoulder. "I think I know exactly who took them, son."

"Arthur, Bill, John, Javier, Lenny, Hosea and Charles! Ride with me and let's get them back." Dutch yelled above the commotion. "Rest of you watch the camp, if anybody weird shows up, kill em!"

We all got on our horses and rode off. "Who do you think took them, Dutch?"

"The Braithwaites. Something tells me they took them out of spite, the Grays killed Sean, Braithwaites took Y/N and Jack." Dutch said to everyone. I could tell he was worried. I was too but I had to stay calm or it would set off John.

Y/N's Pov

"I'll ask you again, where is Dutch and what does he want with our business?" One of the Braithwaite sons yelled in my face.

I spit in his face. He looked furious and hit me again. I had cuts and bruises everywhere.

Mrs. Braithwaite came up to me. "You don't wanna talk? Fine. You can spend time with my demonic niece. Untie her and get her outside!" They untied me and before I could try to run they put a gun to my head. I hear a familiar voice yell from outside.

"Get down here now! You inbred trash!" It was Dutch, I felt so relieved.

They took me to the window so I could listen to what was going on. One of them went outside.

"What do you want?" I looked out the window to see everybody walking up to the house. I found Arthur walking next to Dutch and I could see the anger in his eyes. Hosea was blocking John.

"Where are they?" Dutch said.

"Maybe you shouldn't have messed with our business." One of the Braithwaites said.