A "Perfect" Day

ఌ    ☀︎︎ ♡︎ ☀︎︎ ♡︎ ☀︎︎ ♡    ︎ ఌ

ఌ ☀︎︎ ♡︎ ☀︎︎ ♡︎ ☀︎︎ ♡ ︎ ఌ

We got off our horses and headed over to Dutch, he was absolutely furious. But why? We brought back John, he should be happy.

"Why the hell would you go break him out?" Dutch yelled to me and Sadie with John and Abigail beside us, Micah followed behind Dutch.

"They was gonna hang me, Dutch!" John yelled back to Dutch, Abigail was going to say something but John stopped her.

"I was coming, son." Dutch said, he took a long drag from his cigar.

"No you weren't, Dutch. If me and Sadie hadn't gone they woulda hanged him!" I walked up to Dutch and looked him straight in the eye.

"Well now instead of them just hanging John, they'll come and hang us all!" Dutch threw his cigar to the ground and stomped over to his tent.

"Look at the mess you got us in, Y/N." Micah gave me a challenging look.

"I don't need your bullshit right now, Micah." I walked away from him and went into my tent. Arthur was sitting there waiting for me, I could tell he was upset.

"I'm sorry I went without you Arthur, I just-" He cut me off and looked up at me with a look of understanding.

"It's okay. I don't feel like arguing about it." Arthur sat up from my cot and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we just sat there, holding each other.

"Do you wanna go out?" I looked up into his blue eyes. I didn't have much time left with Arthur and I wasn't gonna waste it sitting in camp, listening to Dutch's complaining about how we need money.

"Sure, why not." Arthur looked down and smiled at me. He grabbed my hand and led me to our horses. We mounted up and started riding.

"Where do you wanna go?" He looked over to me, raising a brow.

"How 'bout we go to a show?" I recommended. "I heard they have one of those picture ones in Valentine!"

Arthur nodded and I followed him to Valentine. We bought our tickets and took a seat in the back.

******

We walked out of the tent that the show was featured in. We walked over to the general store and sat next to each other on a bench next to the door.

"Well that was.. something." Arthur said, rubbing the back of his neck.

I laughed, "It sure was!" He laughed with me.