And I Lost You

||Y/N's POV||

||Y/N's POV||

"He's still not here." I complained, looking over at John who was leaning on the same rock that I was leaning on.

"Just be patient." John said, tipping his hat over his eyes.

"Why didn't you just leave me to hang? You all woulda been free." I said, rubbing my neck.

John lifted his hat and turned to me. "I would've killed everyone in that town if you got hanged." He said with a serious tone.

"You would've been free to go where you please! Im just one person." I stood up, crossing my arms under my chest.

"You're everything to Arthur." Abigail came up with Jack, a concerned look on her face.

"Arthur's dying." I looked away from them as tears started falling down my cheeks.

John wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. I silently cried into his chest.

"It's okay, Y/N." He spoke with a calm voice.

"Look!" Tilly yelled. I turned around to where she was pointing and saw someone riding towards us.

As I walked closer to the person, it became clear who it was.

"Arthur!" I yelled, running up to him. He began to go into a coughing fit as I helped him off the horse. His eyes were bloodshot and he was white as a ghost.

I walked with him to everyone. The boats were ready for us so we could leave.

"Come on, we can get out of here!" Abigail said, running up to me and Arthur

"I.. I ain't got much longer." Arthur wheezed as he fell onto the dirt. I bent down and helped him to a rock for him to lean on and leaned down in front of him.

"We can make it, Arthur." I looked into his blue eyes, placing my hand on his cheek.

"My times up, darlin'." Arthur said, letting out a dry cough. "Go on without me." A tear fell from his eye.

"I can't live without you!" I cried out, sitting next to him and crying into his shoulder.

He gently grabbed my chin and lifted it, shaking with every breath. "I'll never leave you."

"Y/N, we gotta go." John said, walking up from behind me. Everyone was already on the boats.

I turned to Arthur. "Please don't leave me." Tears began to fall and my lip quivered.

"I don't have a choice, baby." He said, weakly smiling at me. He wiped my tears away but they were only replaced by more. "I love you."

"You are my heaven." Those were my last words to him before he breathed his last breath and left this earth forever.