7

February 2022
Manhattan, New York

February 2022Manhattan, New York

Beyoncé "Honeybee" Knowles

We were all up in VIP as always enjoying the night. Ermias, Michelle and I were leaned against the balcony looking down at the crowd. I was sipping on some D'uesse while the others sipped Hennessy, "What about that one Bey?" Michelle pointed over at some white girl with a big ass, I made a face. "I like real ass thank you."

"White girls can have real ass Bey."

"I'm not saying they don't, I'm saying her in particular got a fake one, how you gonna have a fat ass and little legs. The bitch look like chicken little." I shook my head, that shit made no sense to me. If you're gonna get some some surgery get something that looks real. "What about that one then?"

"Michelle you know she likes black girls right. Besides she got lil bit."

"Lil bit? Who's that?"

"Nicki, that's my name for her so don't nobody use it." We looked over at like he was dumb. "Ain't that a like an insult."

"No, if it is she would've said something."

"No she wouldn't." I took another sip of my drink, "she's shy, if something is bothering her she won't say anything right away."

"Oh so you do got eyes on her." I scoffed, who wouldn't have eyes on her. "So what if I do, I could get that whenever I want, don't act like I can't."

"Then why haven't you, you fucked your last assistant on her second day. It's about to be two months Nicki's been working for you and you ain't made a move."

"She's not my type."

"Bullshit!" They both said at the same time. I just smacked my teeth and walked away from them to refill my drink. Of course, like children, they followed behind me snickering. "Wait so, a fine ass bitch with a big ass is not your type. Cool, then I guess it won't be a problem when I bag her right now then."

"Chill out Michelle."

"Why, she ain't yo type." She walked off going down the stairs to join the others on the first floor. I went back to my original spot looking down at her, "So you ain't going to stop her?"

"Why should I, like I said she's not my type."

"Ion care about all that, this is Michelle we talking about you know how she gets." I ignored him, it wasn't on purpose it was just so I could focus on Nicki. I'm not stupid, I know Michelle can be an asshole, if she oversteps with Nicki I was going to intervene. I'm the one that invited her out here at that, she's my responsibility.