13

March 2022
Manhattan, New York

March 2022Manhattan, New York

Beyoncé "Honeybee" Knowles

Just last night a massive shooting took place in Brooklyn, witnesses say there was a loud explosion then rapid gunfire being heard. A witness also disclosed a group of individuals wearing masks exiting the premises, these suspects are not identified yet but the police department ask if an-

I cut the tv off in my office running my hands through my hair. My family's pointless bickering was drowning out the tv anyway. "Solange you don't run shit don't fix you mouth to talk to me little girl."

"Call me a little girl one more fucking time Michelle and ima break this bottle across your head."

"Do it bitch." Solange jumped up ready to hit her but was grabbed by Lo, Nicki and Kelly. I poured another shot of patron looking between all of them. Michelle came over to me and I handed her the bottle, she poured herself a drink and stood behind me. "You so fucking lucky I love my sister cause I would've killed you in yo sleep a long time ago."

"Solange enough seriously, it's over with."

"Of course you take her side."

"I'm not taking sides, I'm stopping you from say something you'll regret. Now can we all sit down and breathe, mom and dad are coming and everyone needs to relax." My sister rolled her eyes taking a seat next to Nicki, she laid her head down on her shoulder mumbling words underneath her breath.

As everyone took their seats my parents walked in, my father had a cane which was very new. His complexion was a little pale and it concerned me greatly. I stood up along with both Kelly and Michelle out of respect since we had the highest ranks, "please, be seated children, no need for that." We sat down slowly, what the hell was he even doing out the hospital. My mom lost her mind dragging him out of there, this meeting could've waited until he was stronger.

My father took his seat at the head of the table, my mother took her place behind. She looked between Michelle, Nicki and I and shook her head. I knew right away she was going to be on some bullshit, this petty feelings she had towards my girl is getting old. I could tell she was making Nicki uneasy so grabbed her hand, I locked eyes with my mother and placed a kiss on Nicki's hand. I'm my mother's child, petty ran in my dna. "I'm getting straight to the point, that letter you guys found means there's a snitch in our crew. Let me make this very clear, whoever you are the actions your taking against my family will result in your immediate death. Going after me is one thing but going after my child is another, sick or not I will handle you personally." I looked around and everyone had unreadably faces beside Nicki.

I smiled and rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb, my father can be a lot at times and she was seeing it firsthand. "Now, here right now we're going to say what's bothering us about one another, I don't suspect either one of you but I can't over look anything. Speak your mind my children, don't hold back." I raised my eyebrow and looked around.