27

June 2022
Unknown location

June 2022Unknown location

Onika "Nicki" Minaj

Michelle came in the house and yelled for all of us, everyone came down meeting her in the entryway. She was holding up Jahseh; Kelly and Solange came over and helped sit him down. They had soot on their clothes and hair, Jt came in looking the same way. "Where's my sister Michelle?" Solange asked, she frowned at all of us then looked down. "There was a fire, we doubled back around. When we found her....the fire was too much....she was already gone and we couldn't get to her."

"Michelle, what exactly are you saying." She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "She's gone Nicki, Bey's dead." Tina cried out, I had to sit down. Someone grabbed my arm and helped me into a chair. "Mommy's gone?"

"I'm sorry kiddo, I really am. She left this for you." Michelle squatted down and placed Beyoncé's necklace around Octavia's neck. "Go hug your momma." She came running over to me and climbed into my arms, I held her as we cried. "You left her. You left her t-"

"I needed to get them out, it was three of us against hella people. I pulled them out, I was gone for seven minutes top, we came back once we smelled smoke. We searched for her Solo, when I found her I called out but she didn't answer. We tried to get to her, Jah got hurt so I pulled us out of there."

"Why did you guys separate anyways!"

"She ran off, some guy was chasing after her. I couldn't help her, I was pinned down." Solange ran her hand through her hair.

We stayed quiet, no one said anything. Michelle was the first to speak, she cleared her throat and looked back at Solange. "What do you want us to do boss?"

"I'm not....I can't...no."

"Baby yes you can, what do you want us to do?" Kelly asked coming from her spot by Tina. Solange started pacing. They waited for her to say something until the door swung open, Tunchie walked in dragging some guy behind him. "Someone help me with him." Michelle helped drag the guy into the kitchen, they walked out joining everyone. "We can't stay here, him and his friend said Shawn was on his way to finish things."

"Okay....you three get my dad from upstairs. Momma, you and Nicki get the kids in the car."

"What about Lo?" I asked, everyone looked at me like I was crazy. "She stays here, she's n-"

"Lo is coming with us, whoever feels some type of way about it can kick rocks. I just lost my girlfriend and someone who I saw as a father. I'm not loosing one of my best friends, not until she tells us what really went down." I got up and gave Octavia to Rihanna.