12

March 2022
Queens, New York

March 2022Queens, New York

Solange "Solo" Knowles

I sat near my father's bedside listening to him and my mother go back and forward. My father wanted to head back to Houston but my mother refused due to his injuries. I'm stuck being the buffer Beyoncé them, I would much rather be with my girlfriend but she's out looking for my sister. "Daddy has Kelly contacted you about Juju yet?" Both my parents gave me a look that told me to shut up. I looked back down to my phone, I'm not about to get popped today, my mom already beat my ass over them hickies.

My mother took my phone tossing it over to my dad, "Solo why you so wrapped around Kelandria anyways, that child got a life."

"It's nothing momma I'm just worried about Bey, no one has seen her in a couple of days." I grabbed my phone back from my dad, I'll be dammed if his noisy ass finds my nudes, both Kelly and I would be death as fuck. "Mhm what you got to hide in that phone lil girl, let your father look through it."

"Daaadddyyy tell her to stop pleeeaasee." My mother ain't about to get me killed hell no, "Tina leave my baby alone, and yes Kelly hasn't found her yet."

"Found who yet."  Beyoncé walked in with Octavia on her hip and holding Nicki's hand. I gave Nicki a looked and she turned her head blushing. "Beyoncé where have you been, we've been calling your phone for three days."

"I took some personal time off mother, I wanted to spend time with my girls. We just got back from a Florida, I told Kels to text me if anything important happened, I was told everything was good." Bey came over and kissed me on the cheek, I took Octavia from her squeezing her in a big hug. Nicki flicked my ear so I slapped her ass, I'm just like Ju, that thang is hypnotizing. "Oh she's the reason you couldn't pick up the phone."

"Tina don't start leave that child alone that's all in the past, come here let me show you some love Nicki." They walked over to my father and he embraced her into a hug, my mom was still on the fence about Nicki. Which was dumb, Nicki's very cool and down to earth. My mom should stop kissing Michelle's ass time to time she might actually see how good of a person Nicki is. "So you just run off to Florida and not tell your family."

"Nipsey was informed, as a matter of fact he was with us. We took the kids out to have fun."

"No fair Juju I would've loved to go."

"You and yo spouse got a kid we don't know about?" I smacked my teeth folding my arms. That's not fair and she knows it, the next trip Kelly and I go on ain't nobody hearing from us. "Why are you using Ermias's name around her?"

"She knows mother, look we stopped by to say hi. Solo you coming or staying, Kels is outside waiting." I wasted no time grabbing my belongings. I miss my baby, "Bye daddy bye momma." I pushed Ju out the way and sped off to my baby, I heard Nicki's laughter as I was walking off. I knew was salty I do not care right now.