10

March 2022
Manhattan, New York

March 2022Manhattan, New York

Beyoncé "Honeybee" Knowles

Everyone was in the living drinking and laughing waiting on Ermias and Lo to get here, as always they were late. They got about ten minutes to come on or we starting without them.

Family game night wasn't really major, it was just a time for all of us to kickback and unwind, basically act like a normal family for once. "Onika hunny take the Mac and Cheese out the oven."

"Yes ma'am"

"Kelly dip yo hand in my pot and I'm cutting it off little girl."

"Sorry momma." As I said, normal family things. I came behind Nicki grabbing something at the top shelf for her, I  "accidentally" pressed up against her. She turned around with a questioning look. I knew exactly what she was confused about. "Beyoncé get out my kitchen."

"Momma this my house though, whatchu mean your kitchen." I kissed her on her cheek as I snuck some greens out of the pot. My mom caught me and smacked the back of my head. "If you and Kelendria dip y'all hands in this pot one more time."

"I stopped momma that's Beyoncé who not listening."

"She started it though." My mom grabbed the spatula from out the draw and we bolted. My mom is heavy handed, her hits hurt like hell. "Shit what we gon snack on now."

"Ion know about you but my snack over there." Kelly pointed at my sister then walked over to her, she whispered something in Solo's ear then they walked off to the second level. That's just wrong on so many levels, I'm telling my dad when he gets back. "The Queen is here folks!" Lauren yelled walking in my living room, the kids ran in hugging me on my legs. "You smell like uncle Snoop and Tunchie aunt Bey."

"Shhh, mind ya business lil homie. Nana will kill me if she hear you say that." I flicked him on his ear and he punched me back. I faked like it hurt and he walked off flexin, bad just like his daddy. "Wassup Bey."

"Hey Snoop hey Tunchie, it's been a minute. When y'all flew in?"

"Last night, it has been a while I heard you got promoted I had to bring you a gift." Tunchie handed me a small box while Snoop pulled out an envelope out his pocket. I opened the envelope first and a necklace came out. I laughed looking at the pendent, "you and my father kill me with these bees."