22

May 2022
Manhattan, New York

May 2022Manhattan, New York

Beyoncé "Honeybee" Knowles

I called for Kehlani to step into my office, she stumbled in and I had to refrain from yelling at her. I was regretting hiring her but momma talked me into it and Nicki quit. Nicki started focusing on her shop before she gets too pregnant and she's also helping Rihanna with her lingerie line.

I had no choice but to hire her, I needed the help. "Did you call Mr. Pete back like I asked?"

"No not yet, I'm sorry I-"

"Do it, I don't have time to hold your hand for simple things. Look you've already made me late for a ceremony, I don't have time for." I grabbed my things and pushed past her. This lil girl was gonna make me choke her out, she can't do nothing right. Ion know what church momma found her at because it ain't her normal one. I walked to my parking spot and got in my car, I had to speed the whole way to Queens just to make it before they locked the gates.

I quickly found my family and squeezed in by Michelle, "you late, Nicki gonna kill you." I slapped her knee, Octavia squeezed her was over to me and sat on my lap, "I see momma." She point out to Nicki, Nicki spotted us and waved back. I noticed Octavia had those black balloon crap on her thumbs and I pulled them off.

The ceremony was beautiful, my favorite part was the video montage of the seniors throughout their four years. The video paned over to videos of favorites and what I saw shocked me. It was Nicki in a studio playing around with boys rapping, she actually has good:

Call Me Darcula cause all i do is count chips
Ya money minnie I aint talkin bout the mouse trick

These girls runnin like i jus threw da bouquet
They know I'm Headed to the top lik a 2pay

Now all the bums be wonderin where I beez at
If you aint a BARBIE its none of ya freakin beezwax!
These little rappers I could see dem in my dash cam
I know they grouchy like oscar up out the trash can

Im on stage you can sit the crowd
I be up in leer jets make a left at the cloud (Ha-Ha)
I Think she need the helomlic she the chockin kind
She gets no burn no smokin sign (CHA)

Metaphor heaven
So they approve Nicki like my credit'score seven

Mac'n'cheese six fry chicken da guts
And Im killin dese bxtchez mike vickin it UP

Our mouths were all open, the video cut off with her laughing and boys jumping around hyping her up. One of them Thee their arm over their shoulder and looked into the camera, "Yo somebody sign her right down, Nicki is a lyrical beast." She laughed and pushed him away, the video cut off and another came on on another student. I looked down at Nicki and she had her face covered while Rihanna laughed. The same boys from the video started jumping in their seats shouting her name adding on to her obviously embarrassment.