18

April 2022
Houston, Texas

April 2022Houston, Texas

Solange "Solo" Knowles

Beyoncé was out cold when we got to the jet, so was Nipsey. Neither of them called their girlfriends so it was up to little ole me to inform them. I went to the back room on the jet and FaceTime them on the laptop.

Lauren was first in the screen then Nicki skipped over. "What's going on Solo I'm blowing up Nip's phone and he's not answering me?"

"He's sleeping right now and so is Bey, look I need y'all to not freak out because I don't want either of y'all to have a miscarriage."

"Solo your scaring me now what happened?"

"They got shot, Nip got hit in his shoulder. I stopped the bleeding for now but he needs medical attention as soon as we land. Bey got hit on her side, we got the bullet out but she's going to the hospital to get checked out."

"Solo stop just stop... I can't listen to this right now." Lauren sat down on the bed and rubbed her stomach, I felt really bad telling her this news. Nicki wasn't even talking, she was in a chair staring off into space crying softly. "Guys we're like ten minutes away from landing. Kelly and Michelle are watching them, they'll be fine. Look I gotta go, I'll update you two when I can." I ended the call and flopped back on the bed, that was heart wrenching.

I pushed all feelings aside and went back to the others, Bey was up and on her phone texting someone. "You good to take over again. I hate being boss."

"Yea I'm good. You called Nicki? She's blowing up my phone."

"Yup and Lo. I been told the both of you to call them."

"I was once I woke up, you know pregnant woman get all emotional easily."

"Just fuck her, that usually fixes the emotions. It worked with Lo when she was pregnant with Kameron and Emani. Shit plus pregnant push is the best." I shook my head. "So y'all was just up and had y'all girls worrying."

"Yeah." They both said in unison. "I hope they break y'all's dick. Kelly I wish you do some stupid shit like this, I would burn yo tiddies off. Try it if you want to." I sat in her lap and flicked her ear. "I ain't even do anything." I kissed behind her ear. I was planning on leaving a hickey there until some asshole kicked me. "None of that pda shit, it ain't fair you the only one with a girl."

"Fuck you Michelle. You just mad Rih Rih is holding out on you until y'all official. I get more pussy than you hoe." I stuck my tongue out after her. "I hate being the only straight person."

"Nigga your bisexual you had a crush on my sister."

"Man I ain't know she had a dick at the time shut up about that!" I pinched his cheeks and laughed. "You couldn't tell she had on at the time."

"That's cuz I didn't hit puberty yet, I'm packing now so yeah." Juju threw up sighs dancing around in her seat, I hate her. "You ain't bigger than me Bey so pipe down."