25

June 2022
Manhattan, New York

June 2022Manhattan, New York

Beyoncé "Honeybee" Knowles

"Honeybee there's a problem, some cars just pulled up." Jt informed as she entered my office in the warehouse. The others were going over the plan when she walked in, "How many?"

"Ten SUVs."

"Strap up, it's Shawn crew." She nodded then ran out the room leaving the rest of us alone. "I think you pissed him off Juju."

"Well he pissed me off first, Solange you and Kelly dip out the back and head towards the safehouse."

"Juju you need help, if-"

"If we both die daddy will have to take over and I don't want that to happen. Plus... I need y'all to get everyone somewhere safe. Get to the warehouse find everyone and head to the hangar." Solo pulled me into a hug, "Don't die Juju." We pulled away and she had tears in her eyes, I kissed her cheek. "Kelly keep my girls safe. I'm trusting you with their life."

"Gotchu, Michelle I'll look out for Rihanna as well." Kelly dapped is up then took Solo's hand and pulled her out the room. "You know, I honestly believed the day we went to war Nip would be the one by your side." She placed a clip inside her gun and looked at me. "Why am I here Bey?"

"You're a better shot than me. Cover me, once I see Shawn I'm pushing through." I grabbed her shoulder, "If I die, give this to Nicki." I took off my chain, "tell her it's for Octavia. When I'm not around it's the only thing that can get her to sleep."

"Bey your not dying man."

"A SUV can hold seven people, ten of them just pulled up. There's five of us here....do the math Michelle. If I go down, get out of here." She nodded.

I heard gunshots outside the office and we ran out. Bullets were flying everywhere, my men were doing their best to hold them off. "Honeybee you're still here?"

"Yea, Jah hang back and cover JT." He nodded and ran over to Jt. She was getting pinned down and was desperate for help. One by one guys flooded in the warehouse. So far my crew was holding our position well, for such a small crew we were pushing them back quickly. "I'm out!" I heard Jt yell.

"I'm running out too." My guy on my left said. "Michelle I'm pushing in, cover me." I came from around my cover and pushed forward. Michelle stood up supplying cover fire. I grabbed one gun and slid it over to Jt. She picked it up and started returning fire, as I was heading to another gun I was talked down to the ground. "Hello gorgeous." I flipped us over I got on top of him and started punching at his face. Out the corner of my eye I saw one of Shawn's men aiming at me so I jumped back out of the way.

I picked up a gun and fired at him, his body dropped down and I shot two more men that was aiming at me. "She's mine!" I heard him shout. He stood up and the others started backing down. The guy charged after me and I took off running to the back, I can't fight him around gunfire. Hopefully Michelle can hold it down out there without me.