Chapter 8

---Time Skip to a few weeks into school---

I was walking with Talia and Jake to lunch. When we got closer to the table we sat at I saw someone was already was sitting there. I saw a mass of dark curly hair and knew it was Miles. He finally decided to sit with us. I take the seat next to him and say hi. Both Jake and Talia sat across from us. The introduced themselves to him. After a little while we were all talking and having a good time. 

---In last period---

"We will be doing a group project. Please get into groups of 4. I turn to Talia who is already looking at me. We get up and I go over to Miles. 

"Want to be in my group?" I ask. 

"Yeah," He replies. 

We go over to Jake and Talia. 

"You'll have to do some of this outside of class for this project is majority of your grade for this semester and,  what we will be doing most of this semester as well,"

"Okay, well then we can split up who's house we go to each week. We can go to mine this later this week," Jake says taking the leader role of our group.

"Yeah, so what are we exactly doing for this though?"  Talia asks.

"Well it says here we are supposed to create a portfolio of our lives type thing, and we must write about it, have pictures, videos, basically anything thing to complete it. Then at the end of the semester we will share them with the class." Jake reads.

"Sounds like a lot of work," Miles adds. 

"Ours is obviously going to be the best though," Jake says looking up from the paper, smiling. 

At the end of class we exchanged our numbers and created a group chat to keep in touch for the project. 

---Time skip to when you are home---

Jake Named group chat Mistakes Were Made

J: Yo guys, after school on Thursday we can go to my house and think of a game plan for our project. 

T: Sounds good. 

M: Uh by the way me and y/n live in the same house bc her mom now manages my parents old business now that they are gone.

J: Oh really? That's interesting. 

T: Okay. Kinda cool and weird since you guys aren't related but next week we can go to mine and then the following week yours?

M: Yeah that's fine with me.

y/n: Yeah works. Really with the name?

J: Uh yeah it's cool haha. 

T: Well Gn all.

M:^

J:^^

y/n: See ya tomorrow guys

I closed out of messages and went to instagram to look at miles feed.

Miles._.Fairchild 

Waiting for you 🖤☠🕷🕸

y/u/n and 298 others liked  12 comments

JaeBae What! Lookin good dude

Jack_In_The_Box Yuh

Load more comments