Chapter 18

I know whats about to go down. I run out in front of him. 

"Miles, don't," I say. He doesn't even look at me, if he did he wouldn't be able to do what he was about to.  I can see the anger in his eyes. "Please," I cry.  

Someone grabs my arm and jerks me to the side. 

"Let go of her," I hear Miles yell at who grabbed me. I suddenly feel pain in the back on my head as I fall. I look up and see Mia standing above me. Talia runs up and pushes her away. The other girl then hits her. Jake gets punched by the other guy and a full on brawl starts up. Miles punches Mia's brother in the face and he stumbles. Half of the cafeteria is yelling and watching it all go down. Mia then gets on me and hits me again. I try rolling over her to get away but she hits me again and everything goes black. 

Miles Pov 

I punch Mia's brother and he falls down. I look over and see y/n unconscious. I run up to her and see Mia. I grab her by the arms. 

"What did you do to her," I say glaring down at her. 

"She got what she deserved," Mia says. I clench my fists when Talia comes and punches her. 

"That's for messing with my friends bitch," She says. 

The principal comes and a few teachers breaking up everyone else. 

"All of you, to my office now!" He yells. 

I go to y/n and try waking her up. Her eyes flutter open and I help her up. She leans on me for support as we go to the office. Mia's group goes in. Probably telling a bunch of lies, but I have proof than can get her expelled. 

They walk out and she has a smirk on her face. I have to fight the urge to smack it off. We go in together. 

"Now this fight, tell me what happened," The principal says.  We look at each other and decide to explain. 

"They were harassing us and saying things to us and said we would pay. That's when punches were thrown from both sides. Mia knocked y/n out. She actually sent death threats to me this morning about her and me," I say showing him the texts. 

"Well Mia and her brother are getting suspended until they move next week. You won't see them anymore. The others and you will have detention for a week for 2 hours," 

He makes us leave and I help y/n up again. I was a little upset that she was getting in trouble for the fact she didn't hurt anyone.

Y/n pov

I go out with everyone and we go to the nurse's office to get cleaned up. Miles seems upset and I try talking to him but he leaves. 

---Time skip to bus---

Our detention starts tomorrow. Me and Miles head to his car and we drive home. He still hasn't talked to me since the fight. We go inside and go to our rooms. I hear a bang from next door and knock on Miles door. Nothing. I check to see if his door was locked. It isn't. 

"Miles, I'm coming in," I say slowly opening the door.