Chapter 17

I wake up with Miles arms around me. I turn and see he is still sleeping. I slowly get up so I don't wake him up and shower. Once I get out and I am dressed I walk out of my bathroom to see Miles is gone. I go to walk downstairs when Miles door opens and he pulls me inside. 

"What-," I start. 

"Mia, she has been stalking me and found my number apparently," He says putting his tie on. "She is sending death threats and I don't think it is safe," He finishes. 

"Well what are we supposed to do then?" I ask.

"We should drive to school instead to avoid her"

"We could but do you have a car?"

"Yeah, my dad's," He says. 

"Okay," I say. 

We get breakfast and go back to a large garage. Miles opens the door and walks in (this is the car)

 Miles opens the door and walks in (this is the car)

(Anyways) 

"Wow," I say looking at it. 

"It's pretty nice huh?" He asks, smirking.

"Why have we been riding the bus when we could have been riding in this?" I exclaim. 

He chuckles. He drives us to school and we get out. Getting some stares. I see Talia and Jake running up to us. 

"Where did you get the new ride?" Jake asks. 

"He has always had it," I say. 

We all walk in together to our first period. Oh, no. Mia. She is sitting in the back once we all come in glaring. Talia and Jake look confused so we fill them in. 

"Oh my god, seriously? What a bitch," Talia whispers glancing back at her. 

"We won't let her hurt anyone," Jake says. We all rush out of the class as fast as we can once the bell rings. 

---Time skip to lunch---

We head to our table but are greeted with unwanted guests. Mia and three others and standing by our table. We stop in our tracks when we are a few feet from them. 

"Why are you messing with my sister?" asks of of the boys in the group.

"We didn't do shit, she was the one being manipulative," Miles shoots back. 

"Y'all are freaks any way," the other girl says. 

"I never did anything Miles, that whore over there is just mad," She points at me rolling her eyes. 

"Don't you fucking call her that," Miles yells, stepping closer to them. Jake hold his hand out in front of his chest to stop him. 

"You are gonna pay," the brother says, cracking his knuckles coming closer, all of them following.

Miles drops his bag and does the same.