Chapter 15

y/n pov

I wake up and get ready for school. I go on the bus with Miles. 

Mia pov

I'm not sure who that other girl that Miles seems to be friends with. I get on the bus and see they are sitting together again. So I sit opposite and talk to Miles. Once we get to school they go off together. He sits with her in 1st so I don't talk to him. They sit together the rest of the day. I didn't really understand cause they seemed different yesterday. Whatever I have a plan to get Miles. 

y/n pov

For 7th period we went to the library with another class that was already there. The class had that one girl Miles kind of is friends with. When I look at her, she glares at me. What's her problem? I look for books near them. I hear her talking to her friends since she is talking kind of loudly.

"Oh my god guys, Miles is so nice," She starts. "He told me the other day that he liked me, I think he is gonna ask me out," She says. "He even kissed me in the hallway today to one of my classes," I hear her friends get all excited and my heart sinks. I quickly grab my things and check out the books in my hand. 

The bell rings and I run out as fast as I can. I put on a hoodie over my uniform and sit in the middle of the bus instead of where me and Miles usually sit. I put my head up so he couldn't find me. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. 

Miles pov

I didn't see y/n leave so I walked to the bus, Mia greeting me and walking with me there. I didn't see y/n on the bus which is odd cause she always is on it before me, if we don't walk together. I sit down and Mia sits by me. The bus leaves and I still don't know where y/n is. 

y/n pov

I get off a stop before mine and Miles. I have to walk about 20 minutes but it's fine cause I have time to let out some of my emotions and think. 

Miles pov 

I got off the bus all alone. She didn't come off if she was even on the bus. I decide to text her on my way home. 

y/n 🖤

M: Where are you? 

I get home and she isn't here and she still hasn't replied.

y/n pov

I hear a buzz on my phone that must be Miles. I wipe my tears as I reach the gate. Instead of going inside I go to the fields. Once it gets later I decide to go in. Miles is no where to be found so I get food and go to my room for the rest of the night.

Miles pov

I don't know why she is seemingly avoiding me. I need to talk to her tomorrow. 

A/n Sorry again, sort of a short one, part 16-20 coming out tomorrow morning probably.