Chapter 4

I take the next day to prepare all my things for school because it will be starting in 2 days.  Later I talk to my mom about taking her car to town to get Flora another fish like I promised. She says yes and I head to town. I go to the pet store and find the right fish and bring it back. I find Flora in the garden and show her the fish I got. 

"He is perfect, let's put him in his new home." 

We head to the Koi pond and put the fish in it. While we are watching the fish I see Miles and Quint approach. 

"Hello, you must be the lovely y/n.?" He asks me. 

"Uh, yeah that's me." 

"Well it was nice to finally meet you in person." He smiles at me and heads to the stables with Miles. 

The rest of the day I played with Flora. Once it was getting later I went to talk to my mom. 

"Hey, can I come in?" I ask pushing the door open. 

"Yes, of course, come in." She was currently typing away at her laptop with a heap of paper next to her. "Oh and also," she says turning to face me. "Flora is being home schooled, the new nanny should be coming in the next few days." 

"Okay, hows work?" 

"Well very busy since it hasn't been touched since they died. Lots to catch up on." She says frowning. She has know Mrs. Fairchild since they were in high school together.

"Well I am going to head off to bed," I say. 

"Okay goodnight,"

A/N I know this is kinda slow now but it will get better once you and Miles become besties (Then more haha;)