Chapter 6

I follow him in his room and close the door behind me. He resumes sitting on his mattress playing his guitar. I recognize that he is playing Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana. I move to the chair opposite of him, I watch as he plays. His hair just brushing his eyes as he looks down at his fingers. He is very into the music. He is also very pretty. Like an angel. I mean, what? 

He looks up at me and smirks. And I have realized that I am staring at him. 

"What's in that?" I ask pointing at the glass container on his dresser. He looks over at it.

"My tarantula," he starts, "Want to see it?" 

"Sure," I say. I'm not a whole fan of spiders but it could be cool. He stands up, then stops looking down. He then picks something up. He turns to me and motions me to come by him. I stand up and go by him. He looks at me with what I see is a small spider in his hand. He then lifts the lid of the container and drops it inside. After a few seconds, the tarantula comes out and snatches up the smaller spider. I got a little startled and he chuckles at me. 

"I am gonna head to bed, nice seeing your spider and your guitar skills." I say. 

He gives a little laugh and smirks. Seems though it is something he's good at. 

"Yeah, anytime. Goodnight y/n." 

"Goodnight Miles." 

I head back to my room when my phone buzzes. I look and see 2 notifications on instagram. I click on it. 

Talia_Songos has requested to follow you

Jake.Hornes had requested to follow you

I smile, almost forgot about that. I accept both and request to follow them. They both quickly accepted.