Chapter 20

After the last bell we all head to detention. The other 2 that were with Mia are already there. They seem different. Like without them, they are afraid. I chuckle a little at this. 

"Okay this is detention, no phones, you can work on homework, you can talk but keep it quiet," 

We all sit together so we can work on our project, also talk about band practice," 

After the two long hours we head home. I decide to get him to talk. I put my hand on his knee. He glances at me then back at the road. After a minute he asks, "What are you doing?" 

"What are you talking about?" I reply smirking, it's already working. 

"Really?" He replies. He grabs my hand putting it a little higher. He's challenging me. I don't move it. After a few minute he moves it again. Now my hand is on his mid thigh. I still don't budge, he's gonna have to up his game if he wants me to back down. Once we get home, he takes off his seat belt and parks but doesn't get out. He leans over to my side and gets really close. I look at him, his eyes lock on mine. He is close enough that our noses almost touch. He reaches down and unbuckles my seat belt, and smirks. He then gets out. We both go inside. He knows I'm trying to get him to talk to me again. He goes to his room. I sit in the living room and watch Flora learn with Kate. After a while Miles comes back down and goes outside. I decide to follow him. 

He looks back and once he sees me he smirks. He goes to the stables. I wait for him to come back. He comes out walking his horse out. He stops and waits for me to follow. I do and he helps me on. Then gets on himself. At first I don't put my arms around his waist to mess with him since he is still ignoring me. He looks back at me, shrugs and starts the horse in a trot. I quickly put my arms around him to keep myself from falling. I hear and feel him chuckle at me. 

We brings us to the far end of the garden, by the pool and we get off. He ties him up and walk by the pool. I stand by it. Then an idea comes to mind. I push him, but not without him grabbing my arm and pulling me down with him. We fall into the cold water. I scowl at him, then laugh. 

"You should have known I wasn't going down alone," He laughs. 

After we both stop laughing we are silent again. 

"Can you stop avoiding and ignoring me?" I ask him. 

"Fine, then stop teasing me," He replies. 

"I didn't think you minded," I say copying his words. He smirks at me. 

---Time skip---

I go to my room and shower. After Miles is in my room waiting for me. We both go to his room and hang out until we fall alseep.