Chapter 7

Today I woke up earlier than yesterday so I decide to shower and change for school. I go to my phone and go to instagram. I find myself looking and Talia and Jakes feed.

Talia_Songos

Talia_Songos

I'm wearing the smile you gave me @ Jake.Hornes 

Jake. Hornes and 476 others liked       17 comments 

Jake.Hornes Imma need it back tho

      Talia_Songos @ Jake.Hornes No returns or refunds babe 💕

      Jake.Hornes 💕

Load more comments

Jake

Jake.Hornes

Noight skyz wit u 

Photo creds: @ Talia Songos ❤

Talia_Songos and 523 other liked   12 comments

Talia_Songos  What kind of spelling-

       Jake.Hornes @ Talia_Songos That's how I learned in school :)

Avery.Hornes Uh brutha, where did that sky come from? 

      Jake.Hornes @ Avery.Hornes obviously from my amazing looks ;) haha

Load more comments

I hear a knock on the door and I look up. 

"Uh, y/n breakfast is ready so you can come downstairs."  It was Miles through the door.

"Okay," I reply. I jump up and open the door. Miles is still standing there. He looked shocked for a second and then he turns and goes down to the kitchen. I follow and we eat and go to the bus stop. Today Miles decided to walk with me rather than behind. The bus came and we sat in the back again. 

---Time skip to lunch--

I sit with Jake and Talia. We have become pretty good friends now. My mind wanders to Miles. I look and find him yet again sitting alone. 

---Another time skip cause there is nothing interesting about the afternoon classes lmao---

The final bell rings and I say goodbye to Talia and Jake. I see Miles walk out and I go to catch up to him. Once I do he just glances down at me and continues to walk. We get onto the bus and I decide to scroll through instagram to pass the time. I feel Miles looking at me and I look up to see him staring at me. Once he realizes I caught him he shifts his gaze around. 

"Uh, give me your phone for a minute," He says. I give him a confused look. "Just for a minute, trust me," So I do. He searches something up on  instagram and I realize it's himself. He requests me to follow him. Then goes to my contacts and adds his number. He hands me my phone, then goes to his and accepts the follow request and requests back. I accept it. "Here," He says handing me his phone. I take it and add my number as a contact for him as well and give it back. 

The bus gets to our stop and we get off and head home.