Chapter 19

I go inside of his room and I see him standing by his window with his hands over his eyes. Somethings are tipped over on his table. I walk inside and shut the door behind me.

"Fuck," He mutters under his breath. 

"Miles?" I ask. 

He turns to me. We both have small black eyes. 

"You shouldn't be here," he says. 

"Please talk to me," I say ignoring his statement. 

"I got you hurt, it's my fault," He says. 

"Miles, please, don't beat yourself up, they are assholes," 

He bites his lip, running his hand through his hair. 

"I hurt you y/n, you should stay away from me," 

I look at him confused. "Miles, no I am not, I don't blame you," 

"You should!," He yells. I step back from him. He turns away from me. 

"Miles," I say. 

"Just leave," He says. I do this time, I don't try to fight him. He's just upset and needs to blow off some steam. 

I decide to go outside. I see Flora and she walks me through the maze, teaching me how not to get lost if I want to walk in it alone. 

Once I go back to my room, I hear Miles music through my wall. He is playing Kids by pup.

I can't help but smile. I decide to make a spotify playlist. 

---Time skip to morning---

I wake up and get ready for school. My eye already looks better than yesterday. I Hurry and get breakfast. I wait for Miles to get to the car and we drive to school. I play music. Once we get ther we go to class. Talia and Jake wave at us once we arrive and we sit. Miles decides to sit on the far end by Jake and I sit on the other side of Talia. He still hasn't talked to me, but I am going to keep trying till he does.

A/n Yes another short one. If your reading this, thank you, the support keeps me going.