Chapter 39

Yes you heard! There WILL be some make up seggs in this sooooo yeah :)

y/n pov~

I wake up and see Miles already up. He is sitting on the edge of his bed with no shirt, strumming his guitar. He feels me shift and looks back at me. I am still wearing the clothes from last night. 

"Hey," He kind of mumbles. I rub my eyes and once they are open again he is facing me all the way. "Are you jealous?" He asks. "Of Summer," 

"Uh, no why would I?" I say. Honestly, I don't know if I am or not. I tilt my head down. 

"You don't have to lie to me," He says, entirely serious. 

"I don't know Miles," I say a bit annoyed. 

"There is nothing between us," He says in the same tone as me. 

"She just seems like she likes you and that she doesn't like me because, well us," I say.

"y/n I would never cheat on you," He says. (He is the most loyal of them all  ꈍ .̮ ꈍ)

"I never said you would!" I yell. I feel bad because of the face his makes after. His mouth turns in to a frown as he stands. 

"Miles," I say standing.

"What? You don't trust me?" Miles yells.

"No Miles, I just-"

"What? You thought that I wouldn't stop her from hitting on me if she tried to make a move?" He continues upset and a bit angry.

"No Miles, I don't know that's just how I feel," I say as tears spill over. I wipe them away before he can see them. But he does.

I walk away into his bathroom. I use my arm to wipe my tears when I hear the door shut behind me. I turn and see Miles. He comes up to me and presses body against mine, kissing me. My back is against the sink as his hands are on either of my cheeks. I let his tongue slide into my mouth as we make out. After some time, he breaks the kiss. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you," He whispers with his forehead against mine. 

"I'm sorry Miles," We stand in silence. "I need to shower," I say as I look into the mirror. 

"I can help," Miles whispers down into my ear from behind me, wrapping his arms around me. I smile and nod. He kisses my neck as his one hand trails to my back. He takes the zipper on the back of my dress and pulls it down until is stops. The dress falls of my shoulders and onto the floor. 

I turn to face Miles, wrapping my arms around his neck. I kiss him as the rest of our clothes fall to the floor. The sound of the shower fills the room and we step into it, not breaking from our kiss. The warm water hits us and he kisses down my neck, leaving bruises down my neck. My back hits the cool tile wall as he goes farther down. I feel his breath in between my legs and he goes down on me so fast the wind is knocked out of me (XD tf) I let out a gasp which turns into a long moan. He wraps his arms around my thighs to get in better. My hands go down to his hair, lightly pulling at it. I could feel myself getting close, and I came. 

Miles stands up, licking his fingers clean. I take that time to flip us around. I kneel down and quickly put him in my mouth. He groans as I do my thang (〃ω〃). Right before he is about to bust, he stops me. He pulls me back up and lifts me into his arms, my back against the wall, going in. (Just a side note, yall do use your forms of protections, you won't be a pregnant teen) My nails dig into his back and he slowly pulls out and goes back in. He slowly speeds up, taking his time. (He wants it to be long seggs okay). Minutes past and I feel the familiar knot in my stomach. I came, which was all Miles needed and he did right after. 

After he helps wash my hair and I wash his. (I think it is wholesome

 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜)  

He turns off the shower and grabs towels for us. We walk out and there is Kate like  (⊙_☉).

ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ʏᴜʜ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴀʜᴀ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ 

 ) ゜o゜(