Chapter 41

Kinda smut here yeah...........

I wake up and feel Miles playing with my hair. I turn to him, smiling. 

"Hey," He says. (But just imagine his morning voice ooalad;flkas;lf) 

"Hey," 

He smiles at me, getting up. *Cue Kate barging in and not knocking*

"What the hell Kate? I told you to knock many times," Miles says not even looking at the door. She looks over at me and raises her eyebrow. Now Miles turns to her.  Motioning his hands to ask what she wants. 

"I need to talk to you Miles," She looks at me. "Alone," 

He contemplates this. He looks at me for my decision. I decide to leave and get ready for school.

I hear Miles arguing with her threw the wall when I grab my backpack. I pick up Miles journal he gave me. I decide I will bring it with me just in case I decide to read it.

I walk out of my room passing Miles. I still hear them arguing. Kate is going off about something when I head downstairs. 

"Hello sweetheart," My mom greets me. Pouring herself a mug of coffee. 

"Hey," 

"Have a good day at school," She smiles walking out of the kitchen.

I grab my breakfast and eat while I wait for Miles. He comes in throwing his backpack on and grabbing his food. He walks outside not saying anything. Kate walks in a bit later. I decide to leave before she tries to talk to me.

I run outside after him. He is already at the car when I get there. 

"Miles, what happened?" I ask throwing my stuff in the back and getting in the passenger seat.

He rolls his eyes shaking his head. "Just Kate being her intrusive self as always," He spits.

I decide not to pry anymore since he is obviously irritated with Kate. 

When we arrive at school. I know word has spread about Miles punching Andre by their looks. Some impressed, others smug. I grab his hand and give a small squeeze to let him know that I won't let anything happen to him.

We get to first period, where Jake and Talia are waiting for us. 

~

The last bell of the day rings. We head outside and there is Andre. Again. He is smirking at us as we walk outside. I try to veer off away from them. 

"How is the great protector," He yells at us. 

Miles stops in his tracks. I pull him to keep walking. 

"Hope you like being expelled freak, after my father destroys you," He laughs.

Miles turns around and walks towards him. I groan in frustration. 

"At least I don't need my dad to protect me," He fires back. 

"Yeah, he's dead, Right?" Andre crosses his arms. 

I run in front of Miles before he does something that he will regret. 

"Miles, please let's just go," 

"Yeah Miles listen to you girlfriend," He mocks. 

I turn my head towards him. 

"Maybe you should shut your mouth for once," I retort.

Bystanders start to form a crowd around us. 

"Ohh, better keep her in check," He says to Miles. 

That's all it takes, but I don't let Miles go through with it. I will not let him get in trouble again. 

They laugh as I grab his arm pulling through the crowd away from them. Miles is fuming when we get back home. 

He walks briskly inside and to his room. I decide to follow him to see if he is alright. I open his door and see him at the edge of his bed. His head is in his hands. I walk up to him and sit on the floor in front of him. 

"I can't deal with that prick," He mutters. I frown. We sit in silence for a while, until he looks at me.

"I'm sorry Miles, is there anything I can do?" I ask.

He sits for a minute. "If it's not weird um could you?" He stops looking down at his pants. 

I understand what he wants. He has had a bad day and I don't mind. I scoot closer to where he is sitting. I grab the waist of his pants. Pulling them down. I can see the tent in his underwear as I pull those down to. I grab him in my hand as he sighs, leaning back on his elbows. I slowly put him inside my mouth, taking in more and more after I pull him out. He lets out small groans as I go. I go a bit faster as he is a bit impatient and tries to thrust his hips up. I hold his thighs down as he puts his head up to watch me. He moans a bit louder as he gets close and then came in my mouth. I sit back up and wipe my mouth. 

"Fuck," Miles mutters pulling his pants back on. He pulls me onto the bed with him to cuddle. 

His face is in my neck. "Why are you so good to me?" He whispers. 

"Because I love you," I say back. I wrap my arms around him tighter.