Chapter 29

"Miles, I don't want you doing that stuff too," I say. 

"I don't feel angry at him, nor the pain," He says his head lulling to the side. His hair going in front of his eyes a little.

"You don't have to drown yourself in this crap," I say my voice rising a little. I pause trying to calm my voice. "I understand that you are dealing with some things," I start, pinching the bridge of my nose. "But please don't make it worse,"

"It isn't easy, I try being there for Flora, she is just a child and now she doesn't even have parents to care and love her," He forces. 

"Yes, but she can't lose you too, she needs her brother to be here and not hurting himself by drinking and doing the things Quint started," I reason. "She cares about you Miles, I care about you,"

 "I'm sorry," He whispers his eyes getting tear brimmed. "I don't want to hurt you like this, I don't know what I was doing," 

I look down at the hurt boy. He deserved so much more than all of this. I go over by him, putting my legs on either side of his, wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms go around my waist as he sobs into my neck. After some time, he looks at me and I wipe his tear stained cheeks. 

"You can let me in," I say to him.

He sniffs, "I love you y/n," He replies looking in my eyes. 

"I love you Miles,"

This is really short but I needed this part done there cause it is cute and bittersweet:)