Chapter 12

I leave Miles room quite confused, but I end up just shaking it off. I go to my room and listen to music and start something I will give to Miles. 

Mile Pov:

I mean what the hell am I doing? I just left y/n so confused and I lied about helping Quint. My thoughts are racing and I need air. I like y/n but I  am no good. I have been able to keep my emotions under control but who knows. I am on a verge on a panic attack right now, so I begin to run. She probably doesn't like me. I am a weirdo. 

I end up at the stables and run into Quint. 

"Hey Miles, what's up, you alright?" He asks. 

"I am, yeah," I say running my hands through my hair. 

"You don't look alright," he says concerned. "How about we go to town, so you can clear your head, talk to me if you need," 

I just nod.  

y/n pov 

Flora comes in my room and sits on my bed. I am sitting at my desk with air pods in and take them out once I notice Flora is here. 

"Hi, your're really good at painting," She says.

"Oh, thank you Flora, how are you?"

"Kinda bored, Miles and Quint left a little while ago," 

I furrow my eyebrows. "Oh, I can hang out with you if you want?" 

"Okay!" 

---Time skip to night---

Miles was still not home by dinner nor was Quint. I was kind of curious what they were doing. 

Miles pov 

Me and Quint were still driving going to the edge of town on to a hill that over looks it. He parks and gets out. I follow him. We both sit on the roof of the car. We sit in silence for a little while. 

"Do you want to talk?" He asks gazing out at the lights of the town.

"I don't know, just have a lot on my mind," 

He nods. "You like that y/n girl?" 

I look at him. "How'd you know?" 

"I didn't but now I do," He chuckles. 

"I have so much I am carrying and I don't think she would like me," 

"You shouldn't worry too much," He replies.

---Time skip---

We get back in the car, by the time we get back it is pretty late. I head to my room but before I enter I see y/n's light from under her door is still on. I knock twice and open the door. She quickly cover something up and looks at me. I raise my eyebrows. 

Y/n pov

I hear a knock and quickly cover up the thing I am making for Miles. He see me do this. 

"What's that you got?" He asks suspicious coming closer to me.  I stand up and block his way of going any further. 

"It's nothing," I say.

He smirks, crossing his arms. "If it were nothing, you wouldn't be trying so hard for me not to see it,"

"Well, it's a surprise, so you'll have to wait and see," I say, coping his manner. 

"Oh, well okay then," He says. He then turns to leave. 

"Where did you guys go?" I ask. He stops in his tracks not turning right away.

"Uh, after I helped Quint we decided to hang out in town," 

I nod. 

"Are you doing anything?" He asks me.  

"No," I reply. 

"Well if you want, you could come in my room and we can hang out," 

"Okay, yeah," I say. I follow him back in his room. He goes to the bathroom to change and I lay on the edge of his bed. He comes out and lays on the other side. We end up talking for a while. Later we put on a movie but I end up falling asleep. 

Miles Pov

I look over and see y/n sleeping. I don't want to wake her so I put my blanket over her and turn off the tv.  I take my shirt off and and get another blanket and lay back down on the other side of the bed to sleep.