The Truth

Raven had woken up by now and everyone was eager to hear about the ark. Except Bellamy, the thought of having killed the chancellor ate him alive, not that he wouldn't have done it all over again if it meant he gets to be with Octavia. He'd do literally anything for his sister. She was his responsibility and he didn't want to fail his mom.

Raven asked for the radio first, claiming that they needed to make contact with the ark as soon as possible to inform them that the ark is survivable, and they could come down too.

"We need to go to the rocket, that is where the radio is, who brought me here?, I need to thank them for saving my life." Said Raven to Clarke and Wells.

"Oh Bellamy brought you, you were—," began Wells.

"Bellamy Blake?!" asked a shocked Raven.
"Yes, why??,what's wrong?" quickly inquired Clarke. Anything involving Bellamy immediately draws her attention.

"He shot chancellor Jaha, your father," pointed out Raven.

Clarke remembered the day they left the ark, there was a commotion and gunshots, she had completely forgotten about that. She took a glance at Wells, whose face had become so pale, the smile usually plastered on his handsome, kind face gone.

"Is he er.... " Clarke began asking the one question that she didn't want to hear it's answer. Raven quickly understood and replied.

"Noo, noo, he is alive and well actually, Bellamy's a lousy shot."

Both Clarke and Wells breathed out heavily, they hadn't noticed that they were holding their breathes.

"We need to stay away from him though, who knows what else he's capable of," said Raven.

"He's probably not that bad." said Clarke more to herself but Raven and Wells heard her anyway. They both turned and stared at her like she has just grown an extra head.

"I mean come on guys, Wells you've seen him, he's not that bad, he's actually doing a pretty good job at keeping order here in the camp and—and he did save your life, Raven," bubbled Clarke.

"Still, he could have killed my FATHER, Clarke, how can you even be okay with that?" yelled Wells.

" I never said I'm okay with what he did, but I' m just trying to say that......" she didn't know what to say. Bellamy did shoot Jaha, Wells' dad and if the situations were reversed and it was her mom and not Jaha,she would have been devastated. She instantly regreted taking Bellamy's side instead of her bestfriend's.

"I can't believe you Clarke," and with that Wells left with a disappointed look which left Clarke crushed.

"By the way, your mother really misses you," said Raven trying to lighten the mood. With such news, Clarke would have burst out with happiness but at this moment, not even that made a difference. She had to find Bellamy.