The Turning Point

Lincoln took the rest of the skaikru to a room filled with food and drinks. They hadn't really thought about food and didn't know how famished they were until when the food was right infront of them.

"Hell, I'm starving," exclaimed Finn who jolted straight for the food. Raven chuckled and followed suit.

"Hey, if we're going to save your father we need our strength. Come on." Octavia said to Wells who seemed unfazed by the pile of food on the table.

"Octavia is right. The food is delicious. The kind of food you skaikru don't have." Chimed in Lincoln with a smile." You too Bellamy, come join us."

" What does your heda want with Clarke?" Bellamy questioned with a worried look. He knew the commander wouldn't hurt Clarke but he couldn't stop himself from worrying about her.

" Don't worry Bellamy. Our heda would never hurt her. She will join us soon." Replied Lincoln while motioning for Octavia to take a seat as he filled her plate with food.

"Don't worry Bell, Clarke can take care of herself." Octavia rolled her eyes at him.

" So, I guess you and I will be going down the tunnels," Said Lincoln trying to start a conversation with Bellamy. Lincoln and Bellamy weren't exactly friends but they managed to tolerate each other for the sake of Octavia who clearly had a thing for Lincoln.

" It hasn't been decided yet though," Raven said. " I mean Clarke said no."

" I don't take orders from her and Ive already made up my mind. I'm going." Said Bellamy. " Now, can we please just eat and not talk about suicidal missions."

"Seriously though Linc, how long's gonna Clarke stay with your commander." Questioned Finn. He'd never really gotten the chance to apologize to her about what he did and it was killing him inside. He wanted to apologize and try again his luck with a different approach.

" Heda wanted to speak to her, once they are through, Clarke will come. So please quit worrying."

After the meal, they were all instructed by the guards to rest in their rooms and only go out if necessary. The guards had told them they were the commander's orders and it was so as to ensure their safety as not everyone was pleased with their presence.

Bellamy was in his room pacing. His mind waa jumbled with every kind of thoughts. He thought about Clarke, about the mission and about his little sister. He couldn't hear himself think. A soft knock on the door brought him back to reality. He quickly opened the door thinking it was Clarke and was disappointed to see Octavia. "What do you want?" He questioned with a frown.

Octavia laughed," Who were you expecting big brother?"

Bellamy ignored her question," What do you want?"

" What? I want to spend some quality time with my brother." Octavia said acting all innocent. " What did I miss?"
Bellamy did not reply to his sister's question instead he only took a seat beside her on the bed.

" Come on Bell, you and Clarke," She said while rolling her eyes." I see the way you look at her and the way she looks at you. Something definetly happen. Did you kiss again?"

" O, what I do with Clarke is none of your business. Just go away please." Bellamy said nonchalantly.

Octavia stood up ready to leave," Okay, if you don't tell me then Clarke will."

"Bellamy," Clarke called from outside the door. Octavia turned to her brother and saw the relief on his face after hearing Clarke's voice. She smiled and went straight for the door.

"Hey Clarke," Octavia said to Clarke's face startling her. She wasn't expecting Bellamy to have company. " What did the commander want with you? We were beginning to worry."
" It was nothing really. She just wanted to make sure that we were really ready for this war." Clarke said while eyeing Bellamy who was still sitting on the bed. Octavia noticed and decided it was best to leave them alone. " Okay you guys, I'll see both of you soon."

The moment the door closed behind them, Bellamy walked up to Clarke slowly and pulled her closer to him wrapping his arms around her. His embrace was warm, and his arms seemed very protective when wrapped around her body. The world around her melted as she squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

" You shouldn't have volunteered," Clarke whimpered. " What if something happens to you?"

" Nothing is happening to me princess," Bellamy assured her. In that moment he kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that worlds would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.

Clarke's thoughts ran back to the night they had sex. Whenever she thinks about that night a knot ties in her stomach. Love is weakness. She remembered the commander's words. Maybe the commander was right. Love is weakness because whenever she is around Bellamy she can't think straight and it's even worse when he isn't around. They were about to go to war but all she could think of was that she couldn't get enough of him. She was tired but didn't care. She just wanted him in her, all the time. His weight on top of her. She wanted to watch his face.

Bellamy lifted Clarke off her feet, carrying her towards the bed, letting her fall with a soft bounce on the mattress. They lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for them to feel safe with one another. Then he's all business, undoing her jeans, pulling them off, kissing from her toes upward, slowly, his hands on her legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. She feels her back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. Her head rocks back against the pillow as he does, the first moan escaping her lips.

Clarke got on top of him. She never knew she had it in her, she couldn't really believe it. I was doing this. She thought. She held him and  put him in. He felt deeper in her. She was in charge and he liked it. She held his hands down. He pretended he was trying to get free. She let her tits touch his face. He went mad and bucked. He split her in two. She pushed down. She couldn't believe it. One of his fingers flicked over her bum. I did it to him. Clarke thought. He took her from behind. She pushed back, forced more of him into her. She sucked him. He licked her. She made him come on her stomach. The whole room rocked.

        •——————————————•