Things Fall Apart

"Do you think we'll get to them soon enough?" questioned an impatient Octavia. They had been walking for a while now and  there was no sign of Bellamy and Clarke anywhere. The rain had washed away all tracks and had left the roads slippery and muddy. "With no tracks to follow, I highly doubt that," responded Finn.

"What if we get lost then?"

"We won't," answered Wells who was focused on the road ahead, all his thoughts on Clarke and the horrible things that Bellamy could possibly do to her. It's like Octavia read his mind. "It was her idea to go with Bell, she trusts him."

" Well, I don't care what she thinks, I don't trust him. Not one bit." replied Wells clearly annoyed.

Octavia rolled her eyes at him and ran ahead.
"Octavia, don't stray too far you wi——" before Finn could finish his sentence, Octavia stumbled on a rock and slipped falling downhill. It happened so fast, one minute she was with them and the  next, they couldn't see her.

"Octavia!!," they shouted but she was nowhere to be seen. It's like she had vanished.

"We have to go down there and search for her, Bellamy will literally kill us when he gets back," stated Finn nervously.

Wells couldnt form words. He had panicked. It was his fault Octavia ran ahead, if he had been nicer maybe she'd still be here with them asking her annoying questions but she'd still be alive and well. What if she is dead. Thought Wells. The thought of Octavia dead brought him back to his senses and immediately began going to the direction that she fell followed by Finn.

The area that Octavia had fallen was sloppy and hard to descend but they managed to reach down only to be met with disappointment. Octavia wasn't there only her blood, lots of blood.

"Maybe she got up and left," assumed Finn.
"Not with this much blood, she's probably unconscious, someone took her." said Wells.

The realization hit them hard. Someone had taken their friend. A grounder to be exact. Wells' legs lost the energy to support him and he fell to the ground. This is all my fault. He kept thinking.

"Dude, what do we do now?" Finn questioned.
"We shouldn't have agreed to take her with us," said Wells more to himself.
"Wells,take a look at this," said Finn motioning to the blood that left trail on the ground. " Whoever took her, didn't bother to cover the blood trail."
"We follow the blood, we get our Octavia back." said a hopeful Wells.