Before we start

So I will put things straight here: This is the first story I've ever written and English is not my native language, so don't expect too much.

Now some information for the story:

At the start of the story, you are 16 years old while Chara is 15.

While Frisk (who also has a main role in the story) is 14.

Both Chara and Frisk are female in this story and you are male.

Also, you have a fixed background story that is tied to the plot of the story.

Then, later points in the story are heavily inspired by other fanfics like Glitchtale by Camila Cuevas will be the most present one, since I love this series and its lore behind it, so it will be referenced a lot.

Now to the upload schedule: I will upload one chapter per week, every Wednesday.

If I'm not able to do so I will let you know, the same goes for every other change in the schedule as well.

And here the abbreviations (I think they're called like this I'm not sure) for the x reader stuff.

(Y/N)= your name

(Y/E/C)= your eye color

(Y/H/C)= your hair color

(A/N)= authors note

(P.O.V.)= Point of view

Also, as mentioned before English is not my native language so feel free to inform me about typos, grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, etc. so that I can fix those and also improve myself.

And having said that I won't bother you any longer and hope you enjoy the story.