32

Two weeks later.

'Just don't have too much fun, alright? I'm not expecting a baby brother or sister any time soon' Kayden chuckled, earning a glare and playful slap on the shoulder by his mom.

'Don't be inappropriate...I'm gonna get going, bye love' she waved, sending Bailey an excited smile.

'Bye Kaycee' Bailey giggled, holding onto Kayden's shoulder as Sean and Kaycee both exited her house, both internally squealing with excitement.

However inside, Bailey and Kayden were having quite the time of their lives.

'Bailey and Kayden day' Bailey screamed at the top of her lungs before opening up Kaycee's freezer and taking out the 2l ice cream box. 'Yum'. She licked her lips, grabbing two spoons.

Kayden grabbed the pretzel bags, and the candies stored at the back and brought them all to the living room.

'Your moms gonna give me a lecture me when she finds out' Bailey laughed, already digging into the ice cream as Kayden turned something to watch on the tv.

'She already does so...' he hummed, siting back and joining in with Bailey. 

'This is the life'.

——————

'Ah finally' Sean laid on the hotel bed, his bag still on his back and Kaycee's hand bag underneath him. 'I'm exhausted'.

'Bubs, I'm the one who was driving. I didn't even get a wink of sleep' Kaycee giggled, nudging Sean's body to move over.

'So?' Sean defended himself, pushing his bottom lip out as he rolled onto his back.

'So move over. I need to sleep' she yawned, shuffling under the covers as she pulled the blanket over her body. Sean smirked cheekily, getting in beside her. 'Go away' Kaycee groaned. 'There's another bed' she pointed to the one beside him.

'I want to sleep beside you' he said innconectly, whispering into her ear. 

Kaycee gulped, biting down on her lip. 'Just be quiet, okay?' she turned to face him, wrapping her arm around his torso and draping her legs over his. 'Shh'.

'I will' he murmured, brushing his fingers over her ponytail. He took her bobbin out, letting her hair fall gracefully against the pillows. Satisfied, he nuzzled his face into her hair, whispering random compliments into her hair.

'I'm starving' he began pestering her again, once he had gotten bored of resting.

'Go and get something to eat' she replied, holding onto Sean firmer.

'Will you come with me?'

'No, Sean. I'm tired' she complained, brows creased on the middle. 'Just call room service'. He nodded his head, stretching his hand over her to grab the land phone supplied by the hotel. He dialed the desired number, saying a few words before putting the phone back onto the stand. 

'They said they're gonna take an hour' he complained, his tone quite similar of that of a child who hadn't gotten their ice cream. 'What hotel does that? I didn't sign up for this'. Kaycee rolled her eyes, slapping her hand over his mouth and dozing back off to sleep.

'Let's watch something' Sean suggested, tired of just staying still and doing nothing.

'I'm tired' Kaycee repeated dragging out the vowels in the word 'tired'.

'We're only wtaching. You don't even have to open your eyes, just listen' Sean tried, poking her sides.

Kaycee groaned, but sat up straighter. Sean smiled giddily, pulling her over on to his lap and pushing he body between his legs. 'I love you'.