28

'I still don't agree with lover boy coming with us' Bailey groaned. ' I mean, come on, is it really hard to spend a day apart?'

'First of all, stop calling him lover boy and second of all, this is kind of our thing' she smiled, her smile wide and cheeks tinted.

'You know, most couples would have their things be like having romantic picnics or snuggling together. But the two of you, have 'going house finding' together. How exciting?' Bailey joked, earning a chuckle from the back seat from Kayden.

'Can you just start driving?' He asked, leaning forward. They were still in the driveway of Bailey's house, seeing as that Kaycee wasn't going to leave until Bailey stopped teasing her.

'Time to pick your boyfriend up' Bailey chanted, chewing her gum with her legs criss crossed on the car seat.

'When will you stop this?' Kaycee groaned, eyeing Kayden in the back who was smirking mischevioulsy.

'When you two actually date' Bailey answered nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders and blowing a bubble with her gum.

'You make no sense' Kaycee shook her head, removing the gps to Julian's house since she knew the route inside and out seeing as she went there quite often now. 

Bailey blew out an annoyed breath, making weird noises with her mouth before sighing back into her seat. Kayden was texting away on his phone, legs stretched out across all three seats. And Kaycee was trying to not show the nervous-excitement emotions running through her body as they parked outside Julian's house.

'Neither does your relationship with Sean. The two of you clearly have feelings for each other so why aren't you doing some-'

'Shut up' Kaycee muttered, stepping out of her car, ignoring Bailey as she rang the doorbell to the DeGuzman residence

'Hey, I'm coming' Sean opened the door, a megawatt smile playing on his lips as he checked if he had everything and shut the door before Julian could come out and tease the two.

'Bails, get in the back' Kaycee whispered, pointing at the back seat beside Kayden.

'No way. If he's a real gentleman he'll sit in the back' Bailey mumbled, not looking at Kaycee as she scrolled through her social media pages.

'It's fine, I really don't mind' Sean laid his hand on her shoulder, giving it a small squeeze before shuffling in beside Kayden. 'Hey bud'.

'Hi' he said chirpily, probably the most happiest and normal 'hi' he he had given him in awhile. 

'You're being a real pain' Kaycee muttered to Bailey, rolling her eyes.

'How are you?' Sean asked, turning to the side to buckle himself up.

'Good' Kayden hummed, bringing his knees to meet his chest as his fingers tapped away on his phone. Sean nodded his head, catching Kaycee's eyes in the front mirror where he gave her a huge dimpled smile.

'So lover boy, what type of house are you looking for?' Bailey switched her phone off, turning around to look at Sean. Kaycee pinched Baileys thigh, but she was practically numb to the feeling now.

'Just any house' Sean gulped, his throat bobbing up and down.

'What about a house, with brown long hair, green hazel-y eyes, dimple under the eye, happiness in her smile-' Bailey started, before Kaycee glared angrily at her. 'Does that sound good to you?' She continued nonetheless.

'Yeah-uh i guess' Sean blushed. Kayden's ears perked up at this, his phone falling onto his lap as he stared moth open at Sean, before at Bailey who was smirking cockily.