Disclaimer

This book is a work of fiction and all characters, places and events are purely fictitious, any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All images used belong to their respective owners and are used only for illustrative purposes. No ownership claimed and no copyright infringement intended. Any characters' images used are also for illustration only.

No parts of this story can be used or reproduced, in any media or content, without written permission by the author.

© Paramagnetic, 2020

________

W A R N I N G

This is a mature romance story that contains explicit sexual content, very mild swearing, mild violent reactions and mentions of adultery. It also includes a brief scene involving attempt to molestation, which can be triggering to some audience. However, it is very brief and non-graphic, and has been highlighted such that it can be easily skipped. The story has been, therefore, marked as mature already and if you're uncomfortable with any of these themes, please don't proceed to read.

________

Please Note:

This is an extremely slow burning romance story, with relatable characters that will either make you go "Aww" with love for them, or will make you scream at your screens for the stupid mistakes they make. There will be an interesting plot and lots of character development.

So if you decide to read this, it will definitely be a ride worth taking.

I assure that you will find joy in reading this story and your faith in love and destiny will definitely be restored.

________

Reviews, appreciation and constructive criticism is welcome in comments.

________